Is there any voice only plan in Jio?

Itsme...

Solutions
Reaction score
Is there any voice only plan in Jio? All my 1.5 gb data a day is being wasted since last 2-3 months everyday. I mostly use wifi and don't need jio for data anymore. So it doesn't make sense to spend 550+ for 84 days. Any one can help with suggestion of a plan with call plus 1-3 gb of Data a month?

I would suggest you to check the Rs.329 plan.

bqqvip7.png

Yes....Even Airtel 1499/- for 365 days plan actually costs rs 4.10 per day..And jio plan costs about rs 3.80 per day...
BSNL provides the same plan specs as Jio but for a higher cost, a year validity with 24GB data for Rs.1499. I recently recharged that plan for relatives number. They hesitated to portout so..

Yes....Even Airtel 1499/- for 365 days plan actually costs rs 4.10 per day..And jio plan costs about rs 3.80 per day...
Plus Airtel provides data packs with linked validity of base plans if anybody needs extra data. Thats really good among all operators.

BSNL provides the same plan specs as Jio but for a higher cost, a year validity with 24GB data for Rs.1499. I recently recharged that plan for relatives number. They hesitated to portout so..
Me too recharged airtel for 1499/-..bcoz that number is linked to bank accounts and not interested in port out...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock