Discussion Is the iPhone worth buying at the premium price?

Face ID is far more superior and I think Apple didn't want to have an IDF sensor, as the tech is always a hit and miss. If they decide to do it, they would do it properly. But I believe they won't implement it on the Full-screen display models in the near future.

XS was available for 49999 during the FK sale. That is the lowest I have seen.

What about XS Max ??? Is a bigger screen always good ?

I also wanted to know how durable is the front and back screens of the phones.

I personally don't like phablet screen sizes. XS Max is too big for me. It's your preference. About durability, these phones are made of glass, both front and back. Though they are made with tough glass, we can't risk it and a case is mandatory.

The screens are more durable and kind of shatter proof what manufacturers claim but now they are more resistant to scratches, no point in using phone this expensive without Tempered Glass or a high graded Back Cover....

Although they say screens are tougher blah blah but you can't claim warranties on screens or damages due to water although they advertise IP68/69 certifications

So a soft transparent case will do or a hard back cover is needed. ?

Also will a screen guard do well or a tempered glass, as tempered glass would make the touch response less ?

So a soft transparent case will do or a hard back cover is needed. ?

Also will a screen guard do well or a tempered glass, as tempered glass would make the touch response less ?
Its better that you invest in a good back cover like I am using a Spigen Rugged Armour Cover that costed around 1K and the phone felt bulky on using it but its been over 1.5 years and still my phone doesn't have a single scratch, it has saved the phone each time it fell down.

Further tempered glass doesn't affect screen touch response, not sure about apple but Samsung has an extra sensitive touch response option for using phone with tempered glass or gloves...I haven't even turned it on still no issues in touch response.

Apple days on Amazon.in from 19-25 July, but I don't see any discount for any phones.
iPhone 11 is discounted by 5k. XS Max also seems to be discounted. But that's it I think. Flipkart had a better deal on XS at about 53k.

Most are specific card based discounts. If you have HDFC Debit/Credit card the sale is for you, otherwise costs are usual.

iPhone 11 is discounted by 5k. XS Max also seems to be discounted. But that's it I think. Flipkart had a better deal on XS at about 53k.

Ya, They were selling it for 48k-53k but now due to the increase in tax they made it 63k :mad::censored:. I was planning to order it for mom.

Most are specific card based discounts. If you have HDFC Debit/Credit card the sale is for you, otherwise costs are usual.
HDFC card discount offer had been there for quite some time👇

Bank Offer
₹ 4,000.00 discount on HDFC Bank Credit Cards
Details
Flat INR 4000 instant discount with HDFC Bank Credit Card, Credit/Debit EMI transactions and Flat INR 1500 on HDFC Bank Debit Card.
Here's how
Promotion Details
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Offer period – 09th Jun 00:00 to 31st July 2020 23:59

On the other hand, discount on iPhone 11 is for everyone and an exclusive Apple Days Offer.

Ya, They were selling it for 48k-53k but now due to the increase in tax they made it 63k :mad::censored:. I was planning to order it for mom.
I have seen the 53k last week bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock