Discussion Is the iPhone worth buying at the premium price?

Sometimes when i do not have access to the computer, i download zip files, unzip them through the Samsung file manager and upload it to the server through my mobile. Is doing the same will be possible through an iPhone in any way?

Very interesting. Getting an Airtel eSIM ourselves isn't that difficult from what explained on the video.

Another question: What happens to the SIM card once we activate the eSIM? It gets permanently deactivated or we can delete the eSIM and again get our SIM card working on a device?

A1: You can do it. You have files app now and it's possible.

A2: Physical sim will get deactivated after activating eSim. If you want to change to the regular sim from eSim you need to visit the store again.

Sometimes when i do not have access to the computer, i download zip files, unzip them and upload to the server through my mobile. Is doing the same will be possible through an iPhone?
Native Files app supports .zip files. This should be easy. See below Uncompress and Compress options.

JqfFqlB.jpg

QbBGdSZ.jpg

Another question: What happens to the SIM card once we activate the eSIM? It gets permanently deactivated or we can delete the eSIM and again get our SIM card working on a device?
Only one SIM works. As soon as eSIM is activated, the physical SIM stops working and can be thrown away.

Once they start manufacturing all the models in India itself then it would be costing much lesser
I want that to happen at the earliest.

But at looking Apple's plans, I predict that it might take 3 to 4 years to get made in India pro models. But made in India regular iPhones might be available as early as next year. But I can understand why they wish to produce regular models first.

Only one SIM works. As soon as eSIM is activated, the physical SIM stops working and can be thrown away.

There may be some problem
(To buy another physical sim from ID Proof in store),
If the eSIM profile is removed by mistake or with a factory reset.

Apple calls the file manager app as files. You can access your cloud folders too from that.
I think Apple has updated iPhone search function to Mac's spotlight level in iOS 14. This can improve file searching and other stuffs.

There may be some problem
(To buy another physical sim from ID Proof in store),
If the eSIM profile is removed by mistake or with a factory reset.

You don't need to buy new sim. I think they are offering sim replacements for free.

I think Apple has updated iPhone search function to Mac's spotlight level in iOS 14. This can improve file searching and other stuffs.

They did that for iPadOS14, not for iOS14.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock