Discussion Is the iPhone worth buying at the premium price?

11 is good, except for the LCD screen and resolution. XS has a superior LED screen and better resolution. Rest, everything is fine in 11 too. Pricing wise, XS was available for 53k in the recent sale, so you can watch out for such deals and grab one when you get it. And iPhone 11 might get a little more cut in the price (55k is my guess) after 12 is launched. Software-wise, you should not worry much, as Apple is the best in that department! Coming to iPhone 12, it is expected to be priced lower than 11. However, the screen size is rumored to start at 5.4 inches (You mentioned you prefer 6 inches or above).
Bought I phone 11 for 57k in recent Amazon sale.Phone is good but i am yet to find out why exactly people pay extra bucks for the phone.Many apps are not even built properly for IOS.
PS:I was using One Plus 7 earlier

11 is good, except for the LCD screen and resolution. XS has a superior LED screen and better resolution. Rest, everything is fine in 11 too. Pricing wise, XS was available for 53k in the recent sale, so you can watch out for such deals and grab one when you get it. And iPhone 11 might get a little more cut in the price (55k is my guess) after 12 is launched. Software-wise, you should not worry much, as Apple is the best in that department! Coming to iPhone 12, it is expected to be priced lower than 11. However, the screen size is rumored to start at 5.4 inches (You mentioned you prefer 6 inches or above).
Just for calling & social media interaction spending 50K above huge anna just my opinion not regarding to this thread

Edited..

Last edited:
Just for calling & social media interaction spending 50K above huge anna just my opinion nit regarding to this thread
Can't deny that! There are brands in every sector and every brand has its own pricing model. Like you have 55 inch TV at 30k and also at 1 lakh, both does the same job!

So iphone 12 is also out of my list. 12 Max and 12 pro will be out of my budget.

I heard 11 has better battery backup than XS, also it has night mode and extra features.

Can't deny that! There are brands in every sector and every brand has its own pricing model. Like you have 55 inch TV at 30k and also at 1 lakh, both does the same job!
Offcourse anna I'm not blame brand they have all rights to price their product but people should think twice before going especially in devoloping country like us .. instead spend much just for gadget spend minimum rest as saving or spend for good cause anyway afterall that's all individual money 🙂

So iphone 12 is also out of my list. 12 Max and 12 pro will be out of my budget.

I heard 11 has better battery backup than XS, also it has night mode and extra features.
I would choose XS over 11 any day! But that's me, your choice could be different!

Offcourse anna I'm not blame brand they have all rights to price their product but people should think twice before going especially in devoloping country like us .. instead spend much just for gadget spend minimum rest as saving or spend for good cause anyway afterall that's all individual money 🙂

Instead of buying new phones every year or after 2 years and paying suppose 15k. I feel buying a 50k phone and using it for 5-6 years is better (if ur getting latest software updates ans new features).

Again it depends on person to person.

Instead of buying new phones every year or after 2 years and paying suppose 15k. I feel buying a 50k phone and using it for 5-6 years is better (if ur getting latest software updates ans new features).

does it really goes for that long?My brother is Apple fan and he replaces his Iphone every 2-3 years citing slowness and poor battery backup as reason.

does it really goes for that long?My brother is Apple fan and he replaces his Iphone every 2-3 years citing slowness and poor battery backup as reason.

Depends on the usage.

I am using a mid range phone. I got a new phone a year back, ans within 4 months I felt I was using a old phone. Why ? Because another phone was launched within 4 months by the same company with same price but extra features.

Now I will feel my phone got old in just short time right ?

FYI , My comment on this thread not abt you as I conveyed here previous post and I didn't mean you at all .. my comment purely general one not abt any individual 🙂 .. coming to here I don't think u need to replace android phone twice a year until unless if u don't think it's old by comparing recent version and I don't think apple will come 6 years of usage as per opinion and reality came across till now .. yes I'm not techie so siva anna may give light into This 🙂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock