Discussion Is the iPhone worth buying at the premium price?

You don't need to buy new sim. I think they are offering sim replacements for free.

I mean here buy as buy or free change or reactivate, whatever airtel provides.

If they reactivate old sim then they can't take any charges, but
If they provide new sim then they will charge 25 per sim as mentioned on every sim pack.

I mean here buy as buy or free change or reactivate, whatever airtel provides.

If they reactivate old sim then they can't take any charges, but
If they provide new sim then they will charge 25 per sim as mentioned on every sim pack.

Ohh, Last time when I visited the store for new sim they did it for free.

Actually even I've been considering an iPhone since the last few days. Pertinent software issues on my OnePlus has forced me to look down that road.

I've very recently gotten ~$850 worth prize card from my company for participating in an hackathon, which I could use globally to buy anything. So I've been thinking of redeeming this prize card at an Apple Store in the US, once the Covid related restrictions ease.

From what I've seen iOS is very very restrictive, OS level as well as payments level. A majority of apps do not allow in app subscriptions because of app Store restrictions. That is really worrying me. Although I do have a laptop to take care of the subscriptions part, but not everytime will I have a laptop. If my next phone after the iPhone were to be an Android, there's no way that subscription for an app from the app Store can be cancelled unless you actually have an Apple device.

Another downside is the price. $999 for the Pro variant. In September I'm really hoping that this price goes down, but I'm actually ready to wait out until next year September because I think I can install custom rom to mitigate software problems.

Everything just works on the iPhone. You get the same software experience across the range of iPhone models, unlike Android. This is the biggest reason why I'm considering iPhone.

If you're ready to wait out the next 2 months, the price of 11 Pro may go down. Else you can go for the 11.

Depends on what kind of user you are... having bought an ipad recently, i don't think I'd be happy with ios on a phone. Android is too fun, user-friendly and compatible with my usage. Iphone is best for people who just like to use the phone as it is. The performance and os updates support is unmatched.

Why had apple removed touch ID/ fingerprint scanner from iphone x onwards?
Their 3d face scanner was advanced at that time compared to other face unlock, and 3d touch & under display touch id not possible at same time so they selected 3d touch,
But now they ditched 3d touch from iphone12, maybe next iPhone (lower model) add touch id.

Here 3d touch = physical 3d touch
(not software based like iphone12)

iPhone Xs series seems good. But the price is high.

Now just have to wait for price to reduce or for some massive discount during sale.

Why had apple removed touch ID/ fingerprint scanner from iphone x onwards?
Face ID is far more superior and I think Apple didn't want to have an IDF sensor, as the tech is always a hit and miss. If they decide to do it, they would do it properly. But I believe they won't implement it on the Full-screen display models in the near future.
iPhone Xs series seems good. But the price is high.

Now just have to wait for price to reduce or for some massive discount during sale.
XS was available for 49999 during the FK sale. That is the lowest I have seen.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock