Good News IPL Media Rights - Winner : Star Sports(TV+Digital) Globally

I hope football broadcast will not suffer in a bid to recover the money invested in IPL. Star Sports Select were premium channels for international sports, but they have started encroaching them with cricket.

RP
Star Jalsha :no: :no: :no: It is India's only 24x7 serials channel. While other GECs in all languages have reality shows and teleshopping, and Southern and Marathi GECs can air movies and sports.
Though Jalsha Movies HD can air :k
For your kind information RPS shut down. :tup
Rps shut down? I didnt know this!

I hope football broadcast will not suffer in a bid to recover the money invested in IPL. Star Sports Select were premium channels for international sports, but they have started encroaching them with cricket.
Yes bro, Star also don't show Live Bundesliga matches

I think Star may follow this for IPL

Star Sports 1 - English
Star Sports 1 HD - English
Star Sports 1 Hindi - Hindi
Star Sports 1 Hindi HD - Hindi
Star Sports 1 Tamil - Tamil
Star Sports 1 Kannada - Kannada
Star Sports 1 Telugu - Telugu
Hotstar - English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu

I doubt multiple audio feeds for TV channels this time. I also doubt Marathi and Bengali commentary this time.

Last edited:
Csk- ss1 tamil & vijay
Rcb - suvarna
Srh- maa
Kkr- jalsha
Dd/rr-ss 1 hindi
GL-?
KX1P-?
Mi/rps-star pravah/star gold
Will star try this???
Common- ss1,ss1 hindi,ss1 tamil,ss1 HD
RR and CSK have come back and GL and RPS are gone. Possibilities exist that KXIP and RR may be renamed with new city franchises.

What will be the plan of star during IPL , when they supposed to telecast other sporting events ?

What will be the plan of star during IPL , when they supposed to telecast other sporting events ?
They would go with SS1 for IPL. They will have SS2, SSS1, SSS2 for other events. SSF may also broadcast IPL in Hindi.
I don't think they will add Marathi feed audio/channel;)
Star Sports Marathi Channel? Less probability.

Yes bro, Star also don't show Live Bundesliga matches

Bundesliga has much hotter and younger talents than EPL. EPL is all about speed and money. Also, EPL is marketed well both by Star Sports and EPL all around the world.

Sony has the maximum number of football properties than Star. They need to exploit them to maximise revenues and viewership. 2 channels dedicated to wrestling and MMA is just waste of resources.

33.jpg

this is huge o_O

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock