IPL Media Rights 2023-2027

Who will win the IPL Media Rights for 2023-2027 cycle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing will be free in 5G era. 5G will take at least 3 years to penetrate into every household after its inception. May be areas with no wired BB feasibility will benifit from WiMax (Fixed Wireless BB).

Jio will promote Paramount+ and Voot/JioTV/JioCinema will be merged into it. Streaming sports for free at the prices they purchased rights will not happen I guess. Digital will definitely cross TV, but there's still time for that to become reality.
I don't say Jio 5G will be free, but it's apps will be free with 5G includes live cricket.

what is wrong in owning a franchise and also being the official broadcaster? Its not like teams are paid differently based on at what time their match is telecasted

If N Srinivasan who was BCCI President can have IPL team whats wrong with Ambani having IPL team becoming bcci president?

this is just putting case against public people to gain fame. After a reply from Ambanis there will be no more action

If N Srinivasan who was BCCI President can have IPL team whats wrong with Ambani having IPL team becoming bcci president?

this is just putting case against public people to gain fame. After a reply from Ambanis there will be no more action
Isn't it for the very same reason Srini kickout of IPL as well as BCCI due to conflict of interest you want the same happen with Ambani's ?? Meanwhile they're clever enough though

Wrong won't be right with another person

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock