Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6,058
  • Views Views: Views 465,579

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
stoinis for rcb
2SuVscF.jpg

stoinis for dc
ZmwzzBL.jpg

Definitely that was my point. If Ashwin was there the result for sure would not have been a super over..!
Yup, would have gone either way.

That's when probability comes into play. Looking at that current scenario, the probability of Ashwin getting smacked was too low, although we can never say for sure.
A very small percent probability was that Jordan could have hit 6 sixes against Ashwin but probability of something like that happening is close to nil..... but not nil!

One thing is for sure!!
Jordan won't play the next match
No need to be too harsh on Jordan, any bowler can have a bad day, just like Bumrah had yesterday. But it was equally Mayank's fault as well even though he did all the hard work and to top it with some flaws in Rahul's captaincy..!

I do remember that how long it took for Even the 3rd umpire to take the decision that where MSD was run out or not in the final
And today's Jordan one run short controversial decision was even more closer than that one. So how can the on field umpire here can say with his naked eye even without referring to the 3rd umpire that where that run was Short or not??
That's simply ridiculous!!
Anyways I think these type of things needs to sorted out as quickly as possible before it gets worse when the tournament progresses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom