• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,706
  • Views: Views 217,346

Which team will win the IPL 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Following is a list of names that ESPNcricinfo has confirmed as of Monday evening. The order they appear in is not as per IPL retention list.

Chennai Super Kings: Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Moeen Ali.
Kolkata Knight Riders: Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Varun Chakravarthy, Venkatesh Iyer
Sunrisers Hyderabad: Kane Williamson
Punjab Kings: Mayank Agarwal, Arshdeep Singh.
Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah
Royal Challengers Bangalore: Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell
Delhi Capitals: Rishabh Pant, Prithvi Shaw, Axar Patel, Anrich Nortje
Rajasthan Royals: Sanju Samson

Several franchises are still finalising their retention list with the IPL deadline closing at 12pm IST on Tuesday
Moen Ali will be 2nd buy & MSD 4th Player as confirmed by MSD he wants to be 4th player since he is less contributing than other's.

Moen Ali will be 2nd buy & MSD 4th Player as confirmed by MSD he wants to be 4th player since he is less contributing than other's.
So jadeja first then? 16cr for him would be too overpriced. They should've had Ruturaj over there instead, followed by Jaddu then Moeen..

I'm hoping what I read in that cricinfo article is false, but RCB will retain only Kohli and Maxwell 😑. Bad call if that turns out true..

Cricinfo has updated their article to show that RCB are only retaining Kohli and Maxwell
Season 5 No GIF by The Office

Also they've updated the article to remove Punjab retentions

According to a source close to KKR management, Morgan has already been informed about the decision of the management. The source told InsideSport that Morgan’s depleted batting form has led to this decision by the KKR management:

According to a source close to KKR management, Morgan has already been informed about the decision of the management. The source told InsideSport that Morgan’s depleted batting form has led to this decision by the KKR management:
Rahul Tripathi should have been retained by KKR ahead of Andre Russel who is continously struggling with his Fitness.

My 4 Players would have been

1) Sunil Narine
2) Venkatesh Iyer
3) Varun Chakravarthy
4) Rahul Tripathi

In Auctions, KKR could have got likes of Ben Stokes, Mitch Marsh, Stoinis, Holder any among this as replacement for Andre Russel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock