• Replies Replies: Replies 3,706
  • Views Views: Views 223,277

Which team will win the IPL 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
uYvNEsu.jpg

Will this ever happen? Can BCCI ban players when franchise try to poach!

uYvNEsu.jpg

Will this ever happen? Can BCCI ban players when franchise try to poach!
Yeah.. BCCI has ultimate authority over every thing... The one year ban was mentioned as a result of previous sanctions themselves... Sir Jadeja was banned for an year as he did the same thing when he was under contract with Rajasthan.

I don't think it will happen this time but if it happens it would not be good for KL Rahul's image in world cricket
It should happen imo only for the reason that cricketers won't be leaning in for poaching when they are under contracts... As there was a hint that IPL might be moving into a free trade system, this should be important to make an example of...

Anybody explain the draft system for players by the 2 new team ??

Anybody explain the draft system for players by the 2 new team ??
It seems to be a same process as retentions but with the players who are in auction pool... The teams can negotiate and come to an agreement with the players they wanted to draft in.. I don't think this would be same as the draft system implemented in 2016 where players had no choice but to play for the team that picked him..

It seems to be a same process as retentions but with the players who are in auction pool... The teams can negotiate and come to an agreement with the players they wanted to draft in.. I don't think this would be same as the draft system implemented in 2016 where players had no choice but to play for the team that picked him..
Very complicated seems

meanwhile what abt KL and Rashid they want to stay with the team or wanted to move ??

It seems to be a same process as retentions but with the players who are in auction pool
Not with all players who are in the auction pool, rather it is for the current players from the '21 season who have been released by the franchises and are going to be available for '22 season as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom