Discussion Internet Shutdown cases in India

till monday 6 AM
rural and Urban Howrah
west Bengal
Cause: Nupur Sharma controversial comment on Prophet
Cause: Radical Islamist taking things too far after hearing facts which no one till now haven't corrected. For some violent clowns now whole set of people are facing hatred based on their religion.

Too bad we are not in Europe. Common citizens has to suffer through Internet bans. Bad for cab drivers and food delivery personals who has to rely on mobile internet for living.

Till Today not even one minute internet shutdown in my state .. Everything based on idealogy you follows & following the idealogy of the people by particular state 😎👍

Moreover here too Islamic community Bros/sisys are protesting for to display their opposement for prophet Mohammed remarks

Yesterday on the way to I'm going to office i saw their protest by islamic friend but one Hindu religion based family distributing butter milk to them this is the idealogy of Tamilnadu state but unfortunately some fringe/radical elements want to disturb the bond between all religion based community of people in our state but they won't succed though 😎👍

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock