Good News Installed Rail-wire fiber Broadband

In my case, all is in the hands of LCO.

I cant view my account online, upgrade / downgrade plans.

Is there anything I can do against the LCO / ISP?

It looks like I am being held hostage to the wishes of my LCO who has monopoly here.

Is it somewhere we can discuss about the speed, overall customer satisfaction and post-installation services of various ISPs and the LCOs?

Last edited:
rTY5cYb.jpg

I guess that you can see your account online, may be due to the fact Railwire is owned by Ministry of Railways and the same has been enabled by your LCO

In my case, all is in the hands of LCO.

I cant view my account online, upgrade / downgrade plans.

Is there anything I can do against the LCO / ISP?

It looks like I am being held hostage to the wishes of my LCO who has monopoly here.

Is it somewhere we can discuss about the speed, overall customer satisfaction and post-installation services of various ISPs and the LCOs?
If u r in rural area this is common..All depends on LCO...The ISP is giving them dealerships with full system controls and they modify the plans...In my case too G/EPON password changed..The wifi passwords are told by me at 1st ..so I have it...He only giving the wifi passwords but not profile passwords...Any way I got it on my own way..At after updating the app and portals I cannt recharge...I can track my usage data..Although I have unlimited plan...We should contact LCO to change plans...

Last edited:
If u r in rural area this is common..All depends on LCO...The ISP is giving them dealerships with full system controls and they modify the plans...In my case too G/EPON password changed..The wifi passwords are told by me at 1st ..so I have it...He only giving the wifi passwords but not profile passwords...Any way I got it on my own way..At after updating the app and portals I can recharge...I can track my usage data..Although I have unlimited plan...We should contact LCO to change plans...

So, LCOs as such in these cases are dictating the consumers and keeping them in dark about the real prices. May be many of them are not providing GST invoice which any service provider is bound to do.

So, LCOs as such in these cases are dictating the consumers and keeping them in dark about the real prices. May be many of them are not providing GST invoice which any service provider is bound to do.
Depends on our priority and need of good internet in rural area....They r cashing...Anyway I have full satisfaction....Very good service and very very less downtime although the cable is so long about 8 km from the main office..

can anyone tell me what's the little device name available in picture? what's the function ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock