Indian Railway Services Updates

Where this is given you can travel in Sleeper coaches for all trains. Its only for 2 trains and the article is of 2014.Kindly share any railways notification where there is given you can travel in any train during daytime with unreserved tickets.

I don't know where railway publish their notifications. so sorry go ahead and complaint to TTE but I hardly doubt he will take any action. But I am sure if you are in AC and complaint then he will definitely take action, we did that last time and TTE closed our coach door and locked it to prevent unauthorised entry after complaint

I don't know where railway publish their notifications. so sorry

There is no such rule that you can travel without reserved tickets in sleeper class.It defeats the purpose of taking a reserved ticket.All will say I am travelling in sleeper class as the General coach is crowded.Who will define the meaning of crowded in this case.Also Railway cannot justify in every case to reserved passengers.It would have been an exception for these 2 trains in this case as given in the article.

@Sarkar bro is right @avipersistent bro we can travel in sleeper Coaches without reservation. This facility is available on limited stations for limited trains only

One more article
Three more trains to get unreserved sleeper ticket facility - Times of India

@Shubh bro These are few trains( 7-8) of East Coast Railway where it is there only on short routes .On a large scale all over India for long distance trains it is still not implemented that I want to say.Also if it was implemented all over then would have mentioned by Railways somewhere on their site or notification.

Loco clocks 100 kmph in 1st trial run on western dedicated freight corridor - Times of India

Now Goods train will run at 100 Km/h. The DFC is an ambitious project undertaken by railways. It comprises the eastern and the western corridor.

The Eastern Corridor of the DFC runs from Ludhiana to Dankuni (1856 Kms) and the Western Corridor from Dadri to Jawahar Lal Nehru Port, Mumbai (1504 Kms).

The Western Corridors is being funded by Japan International Corporation Agency (JICA), while the Eastern Corridor from Mughalsarai to Ludhiana is being funded by the World Bank.

Why the locomotive trial at 100 kmph on western DFC is a significant step for Indian Railways

Now, feast on ready-to-eat food on Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains

Idli, poha, upma, rajma chawal, vegetable biryani and pulav are among the dishes available. The idea was to provide fresh, good-quality and hygienic food to passengers, the Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) said.

“Passengers may pick between ready-to-eat and cooked food. To start with, the facility is available in Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains’ pantry cars and passengers’ feedback is being collected,” said an IRCTC official.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock