Indian Railway Services Updates

I was travelling a few days ago and faced a problem with my family. The indicators at the station were not working and we were not sure where the bogie will come.When the train arrived along with the family I had to run from one end to another end with the luggage due to this and it created a panic like situation for many at the station.Railways should ensure that the indicators are properly working before the train arrives as it halts only for a couple of minutes at most of the stations. They can do it manually by putting on the board as I have seen on some stations if the indicators don't work.

Coaches are not interconnected ?

Coaches are not interconnected ?

@Sarkar bro I dont want to sound negative.Railways are doing a good job but there is a good scope in improvement. coaches are interconnected but then why the indicators are there on stations for.Also If you seen Toilet Ek Premkatha in both sense with respect to scene in which she is trapped in the toilet and otherwise also then you will understand what I am saying.I had encountered more than once the situation.

Last edited:
@Sarkar bro I dont want to sound negative.Railways are doing a good job but there is a good scope in improvement. coaches are interconnected but then why the indicators are there on stations for.Also If you seen Toilet Ek Premkatha in both sense with respect to scene in which she is trapped in the toilet and otherwise also then you will understand what I am saying.I had encountered more than once the situation.Also its very easy to travel in sleeper class with general tickets.

If i am not wrong then Govt has allowed travelling in SL class with general class ticket during day time considering huge crowd in general coaches.

Yeah i was right Daytime passengers can travel in sleeper coaches on long distance trains

Last edited:
If i am not wrong then Govt has allowed travelling in SL class with general class ticket during day time considering huge crowd in general coaches.

No there is fine of Rs.500 per head,apart from asking you to pay the fare difference. This penalty varies in different trains along with distance as far as I know.

No there is fine of Rs.500 per head,apart from asking you to pay the fare difference. This penalty varies in different trains along with distance as far as I know.

That was the case earlier, now day time passengers can travel in SL class. But Fine is there if you travel in AC. It's a new notification from rail ministry

That was the case earlier, now day time passengers can travel in SL class. But Fine is there if you travel in AC. It's a new notification from rail ministry

You can share some link of the new notification where this is given.

Link is there in Post 45

Where this is given you can travel in Sleeper coaches for all trains. Its only for 2 trains and the article is of 2014.Kindly share any railways notification where there is given you can travel in any train during daytime with unreserved tickets.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock