Indian Railway Services Updates

Each coach costs Rs 6 crore and is about 40% cheaper than European coaches of similar design. The Indian Railways-owned Integral Coach Factory in Chennai is manufacturing the train. “This will be the first ever semihigh-speed train that is being manufactured by Indian Railways on its own. The train set would be able to run at the speed of 160 km per hour, making it the fastest in the country,” said Sudhanshu Mani, ICF general manager.

Read more at:
Made-in-India 160 km per hour train to run from June

I was travelling a few days ago and faced a problem with my family. The indicators at the station were not working and we were not sure where the bogie will come.When the train arrived along with the family I had to run from one end to another end with the luggage due to this and it created a panic like situation for many at the station.Railways should ensure that the indicators are properly working before the train arrives as it halts only for a couple of minutes at most of the stations. They can do it manually by putting on the board as I have seen on some stations if the indicators don't work.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock