India first team in ODI history to score 100 300-plus scores

Sarkar

Reaction score

27 Instances of India scoring 300-plus in run chases - ten more than the next placed Sri Lanka. They went on to win 17 of those, lost nine and tied one - both the most for any team. Out of the six successful 350-plus chases in ODIs, three belongs to India - 362 for one against Australia in Jaipur in 2013, 351 for four against Australia in Nagpur in the same series and 356 for seven against England in Pune earlier this year.

46 300-plus totals for India at home, the most by any side, followed by 44 for South Africa. The next most they have hit in any country is 12 in England. Zimbabwe remains the only host country (among Test playing countries) where they have not yet scored a 300. The highest in Zimbabwe for India is 294 for 8 in Harare in 2013.

21 300-plus totals for India against Sri Lanka - the most for them against an opponent. They have scored 15 against Australia and 14 each against England and Pakistan. On the other hand, India have conceded 22 such totals against Australia - the most conceded by a team against any opposition in all ODIs.

6 300-plus totals for India at the R Premadasa Stadium in Colombo out of the 43 ODIs they played there - the most for them at any venue. They have five each at Chinnasway Stadium in Bengaluru, National Stadium in Karachi and Sher-e-Bangla Stadium in Mirpur.

India race to a ton of 300s

Thanks to subcontinent pitches & power play :lol::lol:;);):kiss::win:
There are 5 fielders outside the circle from 40-50 overs now bro. Today, that is when the Indian team scored around 150 runs. It's unbelievable batting performance by Rohit. So, I don't think today's performance was due to power play, it was sheer talent and some mediocre bowling by Lankans.

There are 5 fielders outside the circle from 40-50 overs now bro. Today, that is when the Indian team scored around 150 runs. It's unbelievable batting performance by Rohit. So, I don't think today's performance was due to power play, it was sheer talent and some mediocre bowling by Lankans.

I didn't mean today match anna coz today runs scored in sixes its no where connected to PP ;);)

On the other side anna if u see most of the ODI matches average of 100 runs scoring in last 10 Ovs coz of only 5 fielder's outside the circle

So once the ball crossed midwkt its impossible to stop from 4 runs & the 5 fielder's impossible to stop that bullet :lol::lol:;)

Last edited:
There are 5 fielders outside the circle from 40-50 overs now bro.
Still earlier fielding rules were a bit better for the bowler.
Before October 2012, 1-10 Over was the mandatory PP (only 2 fielders outside circle).
There was 1 batting PP and 1 bowling PP of 5 overs each which the teams could take anytime between 16-40 over (3 fielders outside the circle).
Other than that teams could have 5 fielders for the remaining 35 overs.

From October 2012 till WC 2015 it was the worst.
1-10 Over was the mandatory PP.
There was 1 batting PP of 5 overs which the teams could take anytime between 16-40 over.
Other than that teams could have 4 fielders for the remaining 35 overs.

After WC 2015, the rules were improved a bit.
1-10 Over : 2 fielders
11-40 over: 4 fielders
41-50 over: 5 fielders

In my opinion, still it is batting friendly.
Should change it to:
1-10 Over : 2 fielders
11-50 over: 5 fielders

I didn't mean today match anna coz today runs scored in sixes its no where connected to PP ;);)

On the other side anna if u see most of the ODI matches average of 100 runs scoring in last 10 Ovs coz of only 5 fielder's outside the circle

So once the ball crossed midwkt its impossible to stop from 4 runs & the 5 fielder's impossible to stop that bullet :lol::lol:;)
It was 4 earlier. 5 is much much better and it can't be more than that anyway.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock