Discussion Indian Cricket Team's continuous failures at ICC events

This tournament atleast was an upgrade over last few ICC tournaments. We had no chance going at WTC. Than you had awful T20 World Cups.

This is a free country. We can criticise our team all we want. We criticise because we want our team to win. Meanwhile have control on the language. Take your frustrations at street.

This is a free country. We can criticise our team all we want. We criticise because we want our team to win. Meanwhile have control on the language. Take your frustrations at street.
Calling someone chokers is not criticising it's insulting and being disrespectful. I've no problem with the thread the problem is the title. Change it to something like India's performance in recent ICC events or something. You have no right to disrespect anyone in the name of freedom. Let's behave like grown ups.

Calling someone chokers is not criticising it's insulting and being disrespectful. I've no problem with the thread the problem is the title. Change it to something like India's performance in recent ICC events or something. You have no right to disrespect anyone in the name of freedom. Let's behave like grown ups.
Then what happens when Rsa called as Chokers, VK called as Panoti in RCB , RCB called as Chokers, Nz called as Chokers....

Yeah, very well start abusing the country if you want to,no problem isn't it

Why shouldn't one use the word familiar among cricket fans? It's best to stay away from these threads brother. Political correctness is what ruining internet these days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock