• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10
  • Views Views: Views 325
Reaction score
Hello

I want to pay my hdfc credit card bill and I know there's changes made by RBI
how I can pay my credit card bill as well as earn attractive cashback

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid using CheQ even after the RBI ruling came into effect, payment went through just fine. The reward rate for cash redemption against bill payment is 0.1% which isn't much but it's fixed unlike Cred where it's variable and dependent on luck. If you find vouchers in the reward section which are relevant to you then the redemption rate can be as high as 1 to 4% even.

Even I paid my HDFC credit card bill via cred app and went successfully.

Infact paid my ICICI, axis, Federal Bank, SBI, Kotak credit card bills via cred and all are successful.

Attractive cashback is difficult for HDFC CC bill payments. You may load Amazon Pay wallet using HDFC Millenia debit card for 1% cashback up to 400 per month (credited after 90 days) and then use that added balance to pay the HDFC CC Bill.

Attractive cashback is difficult for HDFC CC bill payments. You may load Amazon Pay wallet using HDFC Millenia debit card for 1% cashback up to 400 per month (credited after 90 days) and then use that added balance to pay the HDFC CC Bill.
Don't think Amazon Pay Wallet can be used for Credit Card Bill Payments, wallet money (including gift cards) can be used for almost every other bill payment.
Edit: Confirmed

Last edited:
Don't think Amazon Pay Wallet can be used for Credit Card Bill Payments, wallet money (including gift cards) can be used for almost every other bill payment.
Edit: Confirmed
Wallet money can be used last I tried but not gift card balance, wallet money can also be transferred to any UPI ID. So if it doesn't works then he can just transfer it back to his account from wallet and make the payment via normal UPI. Either way the 1% is assured.

Screenshot-20240709-220832-Amazon.jpg

Last edited:
Wallet money can be used last I tried but not gift card balance, wallet money can also be transferred to any UPI ID. So if it doesn't works then he can just transfer it back to his account from wallet and make the payment via normal UPI. Either way the 1% is assured.

Screenshot-20240709-220832-Amazon.jpg
How 1%? Wallet load is allowed only via UPI and that too only via Account.

Best method is with the help of IndusInd Select DC along with IndusInd Select Account you get 0.93% Reward points for bill repayment no max limit

If VISA then use Paytm
If MC use Cheq

To get IndusInd Select you need to have their A/c with 50k MAB or get their Legend CC which is given LTF and link it to the same Customer Id as your IndusInd Bank Account which effectively makes this Account 0 MAB. That is how I have kept

Advantages of this DC you get BOGO on BmS you also get the same on Legend CC

Also you get 20% on BigBasket upto Rs 500 every month.

Really useful for bill payments

Back
Top Bottom