Uncomfortable reality of learning license test

• Thread starter aarion
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 2,420
How many days does it take to get fully prepared for the test?
2-3 days. Its Easy. Nothing to get worry.
Search DL test in play store u will get plenty of apps.
And please let me know what your brother actually doing now?Student/Job/Business

2-3 days. Its Easy. Nothing to get worry.
Search DL test in play store u will get plenty of apps.
And please let me know what your brother actually doing now?Student/Job/Business
My elder brother is about to get a job.

Not DL test, he gave LL test.

My elder brother is about to get a job.

Not DL test, he gave LL test.
Search youtube for questions.
It is too easy to pass. My cousin who just completed his 12th has passed twice in single attempt

Yesterday, my brother gave LL test (Learning License) and got failed (he scored 5/15). Today, he may again give retest. He is saying that he now knows more than when he gave his previous test. I fear he may again fail in test. I don't know how many days should he prepare well before giving retest. (That's an online test at home)

I heard from someone that it is possible to get license without any test by paying 3,000-4,000 rupees. Failing in all 3 attempts of test means never able to drive. I see a lot of illiterate people driving motorcycle. The law says that driving without any license means seizure of vehicle and test is compulsory for both learning and driving license. Without LL, you cannot get DL.

I don't think police officers really check your license. Maybe they check your license only when you break traffic rules. It is also possible that many people driving on roads are without any license.

Bro you are taking this LL thing way too serious, agent give those test by themselves for their customers.

Bro you are taking this LL thing way too serious, agent give those test by themselves for their customers.
Because my brother has only 2 attempts left. After failing 3 attempts, there is no option to get a license for driving.

I don't know which websites should we use to prepare for the test. I haven't applied for learner's license yet (after my brother I will also apply) but still I am quite prepared for the questions which are asked in LL test.

I mock test myself only in one website (RTO exam). I don't know how reliable it is. I have never scored below 11 in the tests. I once got 15/15. Most of the time it is 12/15 or 13/15. I fear the questions would be harder in real LL test. My brother is less worried than me and he is the one who is in trouble.

Today, my brother scored 14/15 in his 2nd attempt of LL test (learning license). Unfortunately, he got violation policy just because his face was away for few seconds. He gave the online LL test.

I don't know what the heck does it means? We are fed up with govt run websites. That would be very unfair if he has to again give LL test.

Online process is full of crap. Very very frustrating.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock