Uncomfortable reality of learning license test

• Thread starter aarion
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 2,416
First learn to follow basic rules.
The one your brother violated is a basic rule of all online tests.

If you can't even sit atleast for 15 to 30 min Infront of a system during a test, i don't know how your brother is going to drive on roads.

All are going through this system and passing LL and road test in India. This is your 3rd thread on MVD ranting.
You better leave India bro for your own good. This place is not for you.

Exactly...we should concentrate till the process finishes to get the positive result in online tests...that's how it works...
Online process is not like mannual process..

First learn to follow basic rules.
The one your brother violated is a basic rule of all online tests.

If you can't even sit atleast for 15 to 30 min Infront of a system during a test, i don't know how your brother is going to drive on roads.

All are going through this system and passing LL and road test in India. This is your 3rd thread on MVD ranting.
You better leave India bro for your own good. This place is not for you.
He gave his test via mobile. It takes a long long time to authenticate the face. Mobile phone can definitely shake a little bit while giving test. His head or phone moved a little bit for 1-2 second. Giving online test is a very difficult thing I think. Going to RTO office would be best. A lot of people get their license without any LL test by giving a sum of money to RTO. I don't think everyone passed LL test to get the license. I see uneducated and illiterate people driving cars.

If these are the rules, website should mention all the rules first. Biggest issue is face authentication.

Exactly...we should concentrate till the process finishes to get the positive result in online tests...that's how it works...
Online process is not like mannual process..
Then what will happen next? They are not even giving any message that his application is rejected. They just said violation policy. They may message after few days.

I know a lot of illiterate people who hold license and drive car freely without giving any LL test. Once my dad said many people pay some thousands of rupees to get their license done without any test. I don't know how such people can do.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock