Uncomfortable reality of learning license test

• Thread starter aarion
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 2,419

aarion

Banned
Reaction score
Today, my brother took LL test (learning license). He applied for learning license 2 days ago and today his application got verified. After verification, he gave his LL test. Unfortunately, he got just 5 questions right out of 15 and failed the test. The bad thing about the LL test is that we have to remember 1000s of rules, cautions, signs and guidelines.

I read somewhere that we cannot give more than 3 tests for LL. I don't know how these uneducated auto drivers are able to drive. If my brother fails to pass the LL test even after 3 tests, he won't be eligible to drive. He will never be able to drive a car/bike/scooty which is a very necessary thing to have.

It is also difficult to remember all the questions which can be asked. I don't know how people pass the LL test.

As fa as I know LL doesn't need mannual tests...my grandson and grand daughter both applied online and passed test and got LL from there itself...
For Driving licence both went to RTO office and given test and passed in 1St attempt itself...

Last edited:
There was various app with question and answer set. Just download and use the app, you will automatically Remember all the question and Signals.
There is no rocket science. You have to score 6/10. I got 10/10.
Try. You will pass.

There was various app with question and answer set. Just download and use the app, you will automatically Remember all the question and Signals.
There is no rocket science. You have to score 6/10. I got 10/10.
Try. You will pass.
There were 15 questions.

Please suggest the apps for questions and answers.

Another question I have is – Within how many days retest should be taken?

As fa as I know LL doesn't need mannual tests...my grandson and grand daughter both applied online and passed test and got LL from there itself...
For Driving licence both went to RTO office and given test and passed in 1St attempt itself...
If my brother fails in all 3 attempts of LL, can he make Driving license?

Is there any way to get driving license without passing LL test?

If my brother fails in all 3 attempts of LL, can he make Driving license?

Is there any way to get driving license without passing LL test?
No way...u must pass test with required percentage..

I have some questions cuz I am confused.

1) Within how many days should we reappear for retest? Is there any rule that if you don't reappear for retest within particular number of days you won't be able give retest?

2) Is there any fine for retest?

3) From where should we study all the questions for the test?

We are from UP.

1) Within how many days should we reappear for retest? Is there any rule that if you don't reappear for retest within particular number of days you won't be able give retest?
You can reappear again after 3 months, no there is nothing such as time frame to reappear.
2) Is there any fine for retest?
No there is no fine.
3) From where should we study all the questions for the test?
Question are not that hard, even though you can take help of few app/websites for mock test.

You can reappear again after 3 months, no there is nothing such as time frame to reappear.

No there is no fine.

Question are not that hard, even though you can take help of few app/websites for mock test.
How many days does it take to get fully

No there is no fine.

How many days does it take to get fully prepared for the test?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock