Discussion Health and Fitness Dedicated Thread

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 133
  • Views: Views 15,395
Just 56 Kgs ? !!! :ouch: If you are tall, then you must be underweight right now. What's your height ?
5'8. Yes, you can say underweight but i am fine with it as long as it doesn't cause trouble. It doesn't make you sweaty on long walks etc.

5'8. Yes, you can say underweight but i am fine with it as long as it doesn't cause trouble. It doesn't make you sweaty on long walks etc.
I am almost 6'1 and 78 KGs. My weight is always between 75-80 Kgs because I don't eat too much trash. I drink 2-3 glass milk regularly since I was 10 years old.

Last edited:
I was born and brought in a hills area. I think , I was 5 years old kid, I climbed on the hill top with my uncles. That my body shape till like a well shaped body😀

I am almost 6'1 and 78 KGs. My weight is always between 75-80 Kgs because I don't eat too much trash. I drink 2-3 glass milk regularly since I was 10 years old.
And Bro. All are fear with you , when seeing you in your area. You are a don, coz of your body 😳😳. Sorry for Off topic 🙏

Last edited:
In hot season, our body get dehydrates a lot. Drink ORS liquid.👌

gJ5FKhi.jpg
These things are overpriced as hell. It cost ₹35. Even chocolate milk is ₹25. Appy Fizz also cost ₹10. If you want ORS get the powder for ₹4 and make your own ORS.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock