Discussion Health and Fitness Dedicated Thread

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 133
  • Views: Views 15,136
Yes that's the best option, cheaper ones available on both Flipkart and Amazon are got good, it's only one with such a nice rating. Go for it :tup:

Reading the reviews, people say the lenght of the band is short, hence cant do much exercises. Stretching too much may break it.

If it was longer then it would have been great.

Did some workout after 50+ days of no exercise. It feels good. I am still ill however i wanted to start it someday so decided to do from today. Hope all goes well and i could continue.

2U6nTbI.jpg

Did some workout after 50+ days of no exercise. It feels good. I am still ill however i wanted to start it someday so decided to do from today. Hope all goes well and i could continue.

2U6nTbI.jpg

30 Mintues, nice.:ouch: 👏 :cheers:

i just do 10 mintues of Treadmill:
5 Mintues of walking - Speed 6
3 Mintues of running - Speed 12
2 Minutes of running - Speed 16

After that i do weight lifting. This has been my routine for the past 20 odd days. ☺️

2 Minutes of running - Speed 16
:skd::skd::skd::ouch::ouch::gn2::gn2::gn2:

30 Mintues, nice.:ouch: 👏 :cheers:
I can't run with current condition so i rather walk for some extra time.
After that i do weight lifting. This has been my routine for the past 20 odd days. ☺
Nice bro, keep it up. You have been inspiration to me as i said before.🙂 Always motivated me in the past as well (remember we began our weight loss workout journey also at almost same time).

Yes, People from sideby Treadmills give weird stares :em: :lol:

Nice bro, keep it up. You have been inspiration to me as i said before.🙂 Always motivated me in the past as well (remember we began our weight loss workout journey also at almost same time).
Yes, but you did faster than me :hrt: :tup:

I started in June 2017 and finished by the end of January 2018 :)

First I thank @Zmint Bro for created this thread. All of Bros, watch zmint Bro's avatar, u all understand.
And nowadays most people can't run their life without medicines. Especially in cardiac diseases, we must follow the drugs properly. And most are carelessness in taking of drugs. It takes very dangerous conditions the patients. Maximum 10 (approx) regular costumers I saw , who purchased medicine in our pharmacy got sudden attack and died.
So plz guys who knew these kinds of people, advice them to take the drugs regularly.

That's a very tiny appetite you got there bro. You're right about the cost. Thats why i never bothered mentioning what i eat at pizza hut because i never go there :hehe:
I used to eat lesser than you but more than what i eat now. I started dieting and put control on my extra eating habits. The regular schedule changed my eating habits. Before I could eat more than 3 rotis but now i don't remeber going a single day beyond 2. You can control it yourself bro, just need mind control and dedication.

I also managed to loss 20+ kgs within 3-4 months and kill all my chubby parts. You not only feel/look good and less bloaty but also its good for your stomach. Remember, we have got stomach not dumping yard.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock