Discussion Health and Fitness Dedicated Thread

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 133
  • Views: Views 15,463
Edit - How is Salman Khan a fat cow? To me. He looks good and has an attractive body.
Make him run or ask him to actually dance than moving hands. You will get your answer. I can admire him for his social causes and charity but the fat cow part is true. Many do feel that. He could have got a much slim and fit body without powder and may look more younger and handsome with slim chick's.

Edit - How is Salman Khan a fat cow? To me. He looks good and has an attractive body.
That's only when he's on steroids for the movies. You should see him when he's out of shape. Infact its same for all these actors. They only workout for the sake of a movie and don't bother the rest of the times. I think the only actor that is in shape imo is Akshay Kumar. Even John Abraham is another proper fitness freak. But the guy is definitely on heavy doses of steroids. But I'm no one to stop him

As @Bapun Raz brother said these guys lack conditioning. They look big because of the food and the excessive steroid usage during their filming. Atleast they do it under doctors supervision. Those who end up listening to some gym trainer with half knowledge will give some tabs called dianabol which adds muscle and in return causes harm to the liver and results in gynecomastia (man b**bs) if you're prone to it.

I have friends who work as trainers and have competed in various fitness competitions. Honestly I'd not take any of their advice but hey they're getting paid a lot for lying and misguiding their clients and here i am sitting idle without a job. Such is the fitness industry which is full of darkness. Even the forums that are meant for fitness and bodybuilding are horrendous. It's full of trolls and pervs.

Last edited:
@Mystique Bro, what I thought in my mind Bapun Bhai and Shreyas Bro described above briefly. Main I came to tell the monthly gym rent. You just 50+. Then why gym as they said , you practice in house. I not tell myself proud (already discussed one) me a 39 years old guy 😀 , nowadays I not doing any exercises. An doctor came to my shop and asked always. How it possible when I saw u at morning ,that u like night 9:30. And I maintain my weight 60 to 65.
And one. Nowadays lot of people not seeing them , see other and we also being like him. Why I said briefly, a 22 year boy in my shop with 80 kg. He go gym and left it. Then like u running. Then weight reduction centre, he spent 25 k. I scolded him a lot. Just few days back I ordered a powder to him online.
And one thing if we woke in morning six and do our routine, it's enough for fit. For my body shape I believe my grandfather and my mom a reason. They both a hard workers. Me also a lower middle class , I started my work ₹1 salary in my 4th std. Before had being gone school. And we don't compelle u . As a well-wishers we say. Best luck 👍.

I just post this photo for my above post. See my grandfather at 89 years. And he no more. At 93 he passed away with full fitness.
8f3kH0f.jpg

What are some natural remedies for cold and cough? I am having cough syrups which I feel is making me more sick. I am hungry and sleepy all the time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock