Discussion Health and Fitness Dedicated Thread

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 133
  • Views: Views 15,149
I used to eat lesser than you but more than what i eat now. I started dieting and put control on my extra eating habits. The regular schedule changed my eating habits. Before I could eat more than 3 rotis but now i don't remeber going a single day beyond 2. You can control it yourself bro, just need mind control and dedication.

I also managed to loss 20+ kgs within 3-4 months and kill all my chubby parts. You not only feel/look good and less bloaty but also its good for your stomach. Remember, we have got stomach not dumping yard.
100% correct thats why i have almost stopped eating junk food. My Body Mass Index is perfect and i'll start working out again soon. I eat pizza's maybe once in 3-4 months so i hog like a pig at that time otherwise i eat healthy home made food. Cheers!

100% correct thats why i have almost stopped eating junk food. My Body Mass Index is perfect and i'll start working out again soon. I eat pizza's maybe once in 3-4 months so i hog like a pig at that time otherwise i eat healthy home made food. Cheers!

Bro, not Pig. U eat like the the American Shrew, the small animal that eats a lot (thrice its weight) It needs lots of food to keep its phenomenal metabolism going.Now in humans too, metabolism depends from each person. Thats why the appetite in some is more and some have less, as it depends on metabolism rate

Last edited:
I used to eat lesser than you but more than what i eat now. I started dieting and put control on my extra eating habits. The regular schedule changed my eating habits. Before I could eat more than 3 rotis but now i don't remeber going a single day beyond 2. You can control it yourself bro, just need mind control and dedication.

I also managed to loss 20+ kgs within 3-4 months and kill all my chubby parts. You not only feel/look good and less bloaty but also its good for your stomach. Remember, we have got stomach not dumping yard.
It means you bro, very fat, stil I maintain my body 167 cms height and 68 kg weight. The youngsters calling me, Anna you come to jim and join with us. But have no time.

It means you bro, very fat, stil I maintain my body 167 cms height and 68 kg weight. The youngsters calling me, Anna you come to jim and join with us. But have no time.
LOL!! No bro, i was never very fat. I am thin now. Before i was healthy. That's it. I am a tall guy so bones weight are also more.

FYI, I weight 56 kilogs now coming from 78 kilos.

By the way, this discussion reminded me of something. I had a childhood friend who used to eat insanely. If we do some feast, he will wait till all serve into their bowls. Once that is done the pan will be his and he will finish all the things.😂

By the way, this discussion reminded me of something. I had a childhood friend who used to eat insanely. If we do some feast, he will wait till all serve into their bowls. Once that is done the pan will be his and he will finish all the things.😂
For this 😀😀😀😀. And I imagine you, you a medium height , strong body and with brownish hair .

Last edited by a moderator:
I was born a fat guy as my parents were heavy set like Tony Gunk. I started drinking Complan since 5th grade. Was a Bournvita fan before. All my body fats went to my legs.
Edit : As much as you guys find it funny. It's a true fact. :blush2:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock