Discussion Health and Fitness Dedicated Thread

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 133
  • Views: Views 15,492
Thanks bro . One more question , when should I start taking whey protein ??:huh: Gym dietician didn't mention anything and one of my friend who is body builder suggested me to take it after 6 months .:smile2:
Bro. My opinion. Why you going to gym. U take daily morning pull ups in your house. Before take u eat chickpeas , night u put it in water , eat raw. Why I telling this , in gym definitely most of people take steroids. (Sry for off topic)

Bro. My opinion. Why you going to gym. U take daily morning pull ups in your house. Before take u eat chickpeas , night u put it in water , eat raw. Why I telling this , in gym definitely most of people take steroids. (Sry for off topic)

With above same method + daily early morning 5km walk + 7 litres of water I have reduced my weight insanely to 59kgs . Now I want muscle growth as I look little underweight

Thanks bro . One more question , when should I start taking whey protein ??:huh: Gym dietician didn't mention anything and one of my friend who is body builder suggested me to take it after 6 months .:smile2:
Whey protein is complete waste of money. It's just a supplement and will not aid in muscle growth unless you're deficient in protein. Please do get sufficient micro nutrients along with protein. In the bodybuilding world protein is highly over rated and whey protein is complete waste. That's why they're called fart powders. They make you gassy and it's not cheap too.

Please consume various types of dal, Paneer (too fatty and filling so not good for everyday consumption) and soy is also fine. Avoid any advice from Gym rats. They're known for their "Bro Science". This is coming from a person that has worked out and researched nutrition for years.

100% correct bro. Steroids and Whey protein are not one and the same. One adds muscles guaranteed but has all kinds of side effects whereas other is just a supplement. But this supplement will not do anything if your diet is not complete. I have wasted 1000s on supplements and regret it. That's why you see me consume eggs and chicken a lot. I'm a lot more healthier than ever. I hope this guy doesn't fall for any gym rats advice because they're masters of misguiding people.

100% correct bro. Steroids and Whey protein are not one and the same. One adds muscles guaranteed but has all kinds of side effects whereas other is just a supplement. But this supplement will not do anything if your diet is not complete. I have wasted 1000s on supplements and regret it. That's why you see me consume eggs and chicken a lot. I'm a lot more healthier than ever. I hope this guy doesn't fall for any gym rats advice because they're masters of misguiding people.
So true. Back in my early college days i ended up visiting a gym which one of my friend referred me. First thing the trainer suggested was to buy the protein power on joining and taking it daily. I returned without joining and did little research which shown experienced body builers saying trainers are the one do train for fitness not marketers to sell their products for commission. I never turned back and later setup my own mini gym at my home.

I have an inclined treadmill, push up bar and dumbbells, a toning belt too if you count that. All those things were enough to reduce my extra calories and make me look good. You don't need to consume that powder and make yourself bloat with lots of muscle. Even if you do, later when you grow old and stop doing gym you will become salman khan like fat cow. If you do not consume them, you will be like akshay kumar. Choice is yours.🤷‍♂️

So true. Back in my early college days i ended up visiting a gym which one of my friend referred me. First thing the trainer suggested was to buy the protein power on joining and taking it daily. I returned without joining and did little research which shown experienced body builers saying trainers are the one do train for fitness not marketers to sell their products for commission. I never turned back and later setup my own mini gym on my home.

I have treadmill, push up bar and dumbbells. All those things were enough to reduce my extra calories and make me look good. You don't need to consume that powder and make yourself bloat with lots of muscle. Even if you do, later when you grow old and stop doing gym you will become salman khan like fat cow. If you do not consume them, you will be like akshay kumar. Choice is yours.
Edit - How is Salman Khan a fat cow? To me. He looks good and has an attractive body.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock