Seeking Help Hdmi problem plz help urgent

N
And you try this one, it 5 metres. It's available in various lengths
X2bUcDB.jpg
Not hdmi cable pblem. Today i found that my iv 300 have some electric flow through the metal body and hdmi ports. Tested with an electric tester and it blinks

My home is well grounded! Iv 300 have no metal body to earth connection ( 2PIN PLUG) .. not using extention boxes.. IAM Getting 262 volt ac in my home kerala
230 volt is normal. I using Sony ht 3 sound bar. I still haven't faced any electricity problem. And you Bro, do you using extention box. For HT, TV, STB? And call the electrician and give a earth with in soil outside of the house.

Ok. As Siva bro told, you buy a common (all purpose) stabilizer and you connect a fuse attached extension box and give the TV, STB, and HT 300 in same extension box.

This is what is called as "Spike". The switchboard needs some love. Call a electrician and check for bouncing contacts of switches. They may not be too loose or broken but loose enough to produce a spark of high voltage. When this sudden spike reach your HT, it's over voltage protection system will momentarily turn off and on the HT causing break in signals. Use a spike buster to avoid such issues. I always use spike busters for gadgets which has delicate internal components, like computers and TVs.

This is what is called as "Spike". The switchboard needs some love. Call a electrician and check for bouncing contacts of switches. They may not be too loose or broken but loose enough to produce a spark of high voltage. When this sudden spike reach your HT, it's over voltage protection system will momentarily turn off and on the HT causing break in signals. Use a spike buster to avoid such issues. I always use spike busters for gadgets which has delicate internal components, like computers and TVs.
I don't know , what is spike buster. I also use the same. I mention above post the extension box with fuse is spike buster. Tnx Saho. Sorry for off topic. ஆல் இன் ஆல் அழகு ராஜா (king of kings)
QiAllXb.jpg

Last edited:
T
I don't know , what is spike buster. I also use the same. I mention above post the extension box with fuse is spike buster. Tnx Saho. Sorry for off topic. ஆல் இன் ஆல் அழகு ராஜா (king of kings)
QiAllXb.jpg
tried but no use pblm is still there

I use a stabilizer for my Sony LED.. While using DTH there is no issue, but when I am using PC through HDMi port this peculiar issue occurs. I am using Amazon basic HDMI cable to connect PC to TV. Will that be an issue??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock