Paytm account temporarily blocked, need urgent help

• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 3,387
Its simple wallet account bro

Why are they asking KYC for wallet ? KYC is for bank account. I think you have breached the wallet limit so they blocked your account according to RBI guideline. only way to unblock is to convert your wallet to bank account

Last edited:
Why are they asking KYC for wallet ? KYC is for bank account. I think you have breached the wallet limit so they blocked your account according to RBI guideline. only way to unblock is to convert your wallet to bank account
Bro they are only asking to show aadhar card and id proof for security issues

And now when i open help and support box m not even able to see my complaint and unable to access my enquiry number it shows no recent filed issues why so

I prefer everyone to use other apps like paypal nd free charge they are better than paytm

Bro they are only asking to show aadhar card and id proof for security issues

Have you asked what security ? Are they saying your account hacked ? If so then why don't they allow you password reset. You should hv asked this.

I am sure it is not for security, it is for conversion of wallet to bank account. Use social media like twitter/facebook to raise complaint

Please read it https://paytm.com/offer/wp-content/...-Redressal-Policy-for-Paytm-Payments-Bank.pdf

You can send mail to nodal officer, link above

Last edited:
Have you asked what security ? Are they saying your account hacked ? If so then why don't they allow you password reset. You should hv asked this.

I am sure it is not for security, it is for conversion of wallet to bank account. Use social media like twitter/facebook to raise complaint

Please read it https://paytm.com/offer/wp-content/...-Redressal-Policy-for-Paytm-Payments-Bank.pdf
Already used bro twitter ,fb but they says wait for reply from internal members ...they have lot of security buggs like if i give paytm number to unknown person if he/she use our number and fill wrong password again and again your account will be temporary blocked

May be someone trying to login your account illegally hence they blocked your account

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock