Paytm account temporarily blocked, need urgent help

• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 3,387
May be someone trying to login your account illegally hence they blocked your account
Yes bro thats what m saying so if you give your paytm number to any of your customers to send money they can misuse it by continue filling wrong password and can make your account block

See bro i register my complaint two times but now it shows no recent issue find in complain section why so?

Yes bro thats what m saying so if you give your paytm number to any of your customers to send money they can misuse it by continue filling wrong password and can make your account block
But i am surprised you added 16k in your paytm account.

But i am surprised you added 16k in your paytm account.
bro i dont add this from bank account ..m running some insta pages all money come from paid promotions now m feeling i need to transfer all money to bank account paytm is not safe

bro i dont add this from bank account ..m running some insta pages all money come from paid promotions now m feeling i need to transfer all money to bank account paytm is not safe

Bro plz check your pm

For saving 50 rupees,we risk going to third grade service provider rather than paying to someone who offers me better service.Whatever they say is either generic answers or useless and non helpful replies. Contact paytm customer care only if you intend to move to consumer court and need evidence to show that paytm is unwilling to help They have been specifically trained to keep uttering nonsense and replying in circles - so much so that the Customer gives up

@karan bro I am confused, first you are saying that your Paytm account is not opening and you are receiving message that you account is blocked, then you shared screenshot of your Paytm app, how can you access your account on app if it's not opening?
And don't worry your money is completely safe, they won't steal it.

@karan bro I am confused, first you are saying that your Paytm account is not opening and you are receiving message that you account is blocked, then you shared screenshot of your Paytm app, how can you access your account on app if it's not opening?
And don't worry your money is completely safe, they won't steal it.
Bro m not able to acess or login to my account

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock