Seeking Help Hdmi problem plz help urgent

Lalu zn

Reaction score
I am using sony ht iv 300 with sony 22 inch tv. Each time I turn on/off the lights or fan the HDMI signal from ht is lost for a second on my tv. Tried deffrent hdmi cables no use Tv works well without ht i really dont know what to do plz help.! the pblm is getting more worse every days

This seems to be a very common issue. Even I'm facing this at my home. I believe it's more to do with the house wiring. There seems to be power loss whenever we turn light/fan off/on and this is impacting the HT. I need to turn the TV off and on when this happens to get the picture back. TV keeps showing different resolutions with a black screen when this power loss happens.

This seems to be a very common issue. Even I'm facing this at my home. I believe it's more to do with the house wiring. There seems to be power loss whenever we turn light/fan off/on and this is impacting the HT. I need to turn the TV off and on when this happens to get the picture back. TV keeps showing different resolutions with a black screen when this power loss happens.
Not wiring problem. My LG TV make noise when I turn on off any switch. Meanwhile same doesn't happen on my Mi TV.

Happened to me also when it is through inverter supply. But there is no reasonable issue, will loose the AV signal for a second as mentioned.

What is the maximum operating voltage of ht iv 300
230 volt is normal. I using Sony ht 3 sound bar. I still haven't faced any electricity problem. And you Bro, do you using extention box. For HT, TV, STB? And call the electrician and give a earth with in soil outside of the house.

Last edited:
And you try this one, it 5 metres. It's available in various lengths
X2bUcDB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock