Paytm account temporarily blocked, need urgent help

• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 3,387
Thanx saj and rahul bro what to do so i send only my aadhar card or dad s aadhar card and voter card both?

Yes bro i have aadhar card but they says to provide two documents ? plz tell me is my account safe ? Will i able to recover it?

Just take the snap of aadhar card & voter ID or pan card and send it to them they will unblock ur account

But make sure account name & proof name must be same :)

Just take the snap of aadhar card & voter ID or pan card and send it to them they will unblock ur account

But make sure account name & proof name must be same :)
Yes bro i just want to clarify that but my aadhar card name is mankaran singh and account name is karan singh so both are different

Thanx saj and rahul bro what to do so i send only my aadhar card or dad s aadhar card and voter card both?
You must send your Aadhar or voter ID or Pan card, if the paytm account is in your name.

You must send your Aadhar or voter ID or Pan card, if the paytm account is in your name.
Yes bro paytm account is on my name but in paytm account i use my short name karan but my full name on aadhar card is mankaran singh will it be fine

Yes bro paytm account is on my name but in paytm account i use my short name karan but my full name on aadhar card is mankaran singh will it be fine
I think it will not be a problem. Send the pic along with the explanation regarding the name.

Worst app ever they are not even replying now i call to customer support but they says that they have no idea you have to wait only for reply of your email

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock