Govt tells BSNL to look at options, including closure

BSNL is the only network available in rural areas .
Are you serious? Today places where even BSNL is not available have Jio connectivity. Personal experience!
Visited many rural and remote areas in Rajasthan and Haryana.

@hike Bro getting only BSNL network from last 10 years, from last year oct getting jio network.

Last edited:
Are you serious? Today places where even BSNL is not available have Jio connectivity. Personal experience!
Visited many rural and remote areas in Rajasthan and Haryana.
In Panchayat govt office in kerala found employees using JIOFi instead of BSNL BB as it was unstable....;)

Bsnl helping rural areas people. Closing is not an option for loss. They should give big comeback.

Closing is the only option as these id*ot arrogant employees never understand their responsibility.

My friend had bsnl connection suddenly line not working so complaint made in 1500.one week gone.no one came to resolve.next complaint made in twitter.2 weeks gone.no one came.next went to bsnl office directly.my friend told he will surrender the connection.That staff said "dont surrender.there is underground cable cut and we have employee shortage.so this delay.it will get resolved in 2 days"
Visited office 2nd time.same response from him
Finally noone came😊.My friend switched to airtel.so please close this bsnl.

LOL joke of the century. BSNL has 1.5 lakh employees who are useless and dont do any work :D
They said same.They want to dig the road for that they need employees😊😊😊
Real reason I am guessing is they got bribe from airtel operator to not work.so that we will quit bsnl and go for private

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock