Govt tells BSNL to look at options, including closure

As per DoT or Department of Telecom rules, BSNL is allowed to take loan only for capital expenditure. But salaries is not such an expense, hence, BSNL employees are not getting the salary.

Interestingly, BSNL has the lowest debt among all telcos, but still, their employees are being denied salaries.

BSNL has debt of Rs 13,900 crore, meanwhile Airtel has debt of Rs 1.13 lakh crore, and Vodafone has debt of Rs 1.2 lakh crore. The combined debt of Jio is Rs 2 lakh crore.

BSNL Has No Money To Pay Salaries For 1.6 Lakh Employees; Salaries Upto 6 Months Delayed
The services of airtel and jio no way compared with bsnl worst service.so better bsnl close

BSNL Employees Never take attention to their customer.
On 15/01/2019 I gave the application to disconnect broadband plan of Rs.545/- But on 01/02/2019 they change my BB plan to Rs.350/- without giving me intimation. Also the they change plan to yearly basis. And Issue me bill of Rs.8200/- approx. on 05th March. 2019. When I received it I go to BSNL Office and ask them about the bill. They never gives me suitable answers and tolerate me and ask to go one to another division. When I as on which basis you change my plan then they said as per your application we change plan. When I as to show me than application, Your inward/outward register. After scrutiny the said there is no such application. But the never commits their mistake and ask to HUM TUMSE DUSHMI NAHI YUHI PLAN BADLNE KI. I demand in written for this matter. And after a week they ask me to pay bill Rs.3863/- for Feb.2019 which is as per Plan BB. 350/- but never issue a new bill til today. I complaint each and every address on customer care emails. but no one response me. This happens so much customers in our area,

If a poll conducted by govt about closing.most support to close this bsnl

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock