Breaking Government subsidy to Haj pilgrims withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for coming in this topic but i have to share my views.

Spending money for an event, and giving subsidy for community is TWO different things.

Kumbh is a cultural event and not a religious one. Plus its the biggest gathering of humans in a place

The above comments shared by speedmax is ditto one muslim cleric said on news debate yesterday.

It's simply waste of time commenting among people who supports modi government strongly....

It's really a bad move, Not all Muslims are rich to go to Mecca....

Regarding passport it clearly stands out to be discrimation.... Can't those highly educated fellows spend at least 5 mins for immigration check...???

As someone commented they can't even help their fisherman during cyclone. He is saving people's money and developing nation through bullet train projects...
Stands so funny....

First beef ban now Mecca bam

There are poor Hindu family also who cant afford to go to Tirupati, Vaishnodevi, Amarnath, Kailash Manasarovar, Shirdi, ect. Did u think about them ???

I'm leftist and there's no way I support any other party in my lifetime.
Even then I welcome this move.

Do I (or any other poor Hindu) get any subsidy to visit Tirupati or Varanasi? Answer is: NO! If I wish to visit any such place, every single cost is is on me only. Then why should any Muslim get such privilege?

Bro Is Tirupathi or Varnasi outside of India...???? Will Going to Tirupathi or Varnasi will cost you around 50,000...???? Sorry to bring discrimination here, Is any middle class Hindus are there who cant even afford min 1000 (through Rail) for their pilgrimage visit like Tirupathi or Varanasi....????

According to me it clearly indicates that our Central government is suppressing facilities of minority communities....

Bro Is Tirupathi or Varnasi outside of India...???? Will Going to Tirupathi or Varnasi will cost you around 50,000...???? Sorry to bring discrimination here, Is any middle class Hindus are there who cant even afford min 1000 (through Rail) for their pilgrimage visit like Tirupathi or Varanasi....????

According to me it clearly indicates that our Central government is suppressing facilities of minority communities....

I am speaking of poor familes, and not middle class. For them even 5k is huge amount. Its u who cannot see this, and then will say India is secular.
Secularism mean all people should be treated equally, but here what we see is different.

@Ashok L Bro, its the SC that said that Govt should remove Hajj Subsidy by 2022. So Govt is following what SC has said, dont simply blame Govt.

All these years appeasement and vote bank politics destroyed the nation

For those who say India is a secular state. yes as per law, in the books. But is it so on the ground ??? Are all indians treated equally ???

Constitution adopted in 1950, secular word added in 1974. So wasnt india secular from 1950-1974 ???

Because we were secular Mughals invaded us, British/French/Portuguese ruled us for centuries. If we were not these people wouldnt have ruled us

Lets take examples;

Israel has 75% jews, 25% others. But Israel is considered the only Jewish/Non Arab state in Middle East.
Lebanon has almost 60% Muslims, yet its a muslim state

So what happens if some say India is a Hindu nation/ Hindu Majority Nation with 80% population.

Technically it is already present in the form as custom Emigration check required or not. They are making it more visible now. In my personal opinion it's good as it will reduce rush as officer will not have to open your passport find that page, they can simple know by seeing the color
ECR is just a stamp on your passport now, and it is kinda based on the type of travel you do.. not based on your qualification!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock