Breaking Government subsidy to Haj pilgrims withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
Government ends subsidy for Haj pilgrims

Union minister for minority affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi confirmed that the Haj subsidy has been withdrawn

The government said the decision is part of its agenda of empowerment of minorities without appeasement

The cut in funds meant for subsidy will be used for educational empowerment and welfare of Muslims

Govt Withdraws Subsidy To Haj Pilgrims

Last edited:
I don't get any subsidy when I visit temple, so why should others get that considering it's tax payers money ? Great decision :clap:

Finally there is a govt who does not discriminate among Indians :cheers:

Finally there is a govt who does not discriminate among Indians :cheers:
this is indeed a good decision..

but a big discrimination is on the way..
new passport on the basis of educational qualification. is that a necessary..? the country will be divided into..

upto 10th std people will get orange color passport..

nobody has posted the news here. i too missed.

new passport on the basis of educational qualification. is that a necessary..? the country will be divided into..

Is this confirmed, as there was a news that its yet to be finalised.

Technically it is already present in the form as custom Emigration check required or not. They are making it more visible now. In my personal opinion it's good as it will reduce rush as officer will not have to open your passport find that page, they can simple know by seeing the color

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock