Breaking Government subsidy to Haj pilgrims withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can very well pray from here if they cannot go there, as there are many mosques here.

Then give subsidy for Hindus, Christians and other religion. Then we shall see whats secularism

Demand or protest against the politician or govt for ur requirement

Instead of that ,

If I don't get something then no one should not get that's is called selfishness which I got the meaning in dictionary

If both I and someone else is funding something and if something is given in return to that person but not me from that funding then that's called partiality or biased. That's why Supreme court comes in and stop that biased treatment

Demand or protest against the politician or govt for ur requirement

Instead of that ,

If I don't get something then no one should not get that's is called selfishness which I got the meaning in dictionary

Then stop calling India as secular if we cant be one.

Two points of views I have seen in this discussion-

1) Don't give Haj subsidy and use it for education - I agree with this, I even encourage such decision

2) Dont give Haj Subsidy because I am not getting it for my own religious travels - I don't think it is a good point of view.

Two points of views I have seen in this discussion-

1) Don't give Haj subsidy and use it for education - I agree with this, I even encourage such decision

2) Dont give Haj Subsidy because I am not getting it for my own religious travels - I don't think it is a good point of view.

Whole point of reservation starts from 2nd argument, if someone get that then he will never raise that but those who suffer will always raise that because it hurts badly financially, and at the end of the day I need money to feed my family so money matters

Here all are concern for tax money seems they forgot islamic brothers and sisters also paying tax for this country not hindus alone & islamic people's are not living in this country free from tax

LOL comments those are :lol::lol:

Edited...

Doesn't matter who pays tax... Tax money is tax money.. also only about 1-2% of the 1.26 billion Indians pay tax..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock