Breaking Government subsidy to Haj pilgrims withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's simply waste of time commenting among people who supports modi government strongly....

It's really a bad move, Not all Muslims are rich to go to Mecca....

Regarding passport it clearly stands out to be discrimation.... Can't those highly educated fellows spend at least 5 mins for immigration check...???

As someone commented they can't even help their fisherman during cyclone. He is saving people's money and developing nation through bullet train projects...
Stands so funny....

First beef ban now Mecca bam

If subsidy is removed, then they should atleast allow people to chose from other airlines. Forcing to use air India is the reason for high ticket prices and thats where the subsidy was actually going all these years

It's simply waste of time commenting among people who supports modi government strongly....

Regarding passport it clearly stands out to be discrimation.... Can't those highly educated fellows spend at least 5 mins for immigration check...???

As someone commented they can't even help their fisherman during cyclone. He is saving people's money and developing nation through bullet train projects...
Stands so funny....

First beef ban now Mecca bam

Exactly that's why I'm keeping silent here :)

I'm leftist and there's no way I support any other party in my lifetime.
Even then I welcome this move.
Do I (or any other poor Hindu) get any subsidy to visit Tirupati or Varanasi? Answer is: NO! If I wish to visit any such place, every single cost is is on me only. Then why should any Muslim get such privilege?

Yea bro we can reach Mars, saturn, pluto but we never have an equipment to find out fishermen went missing in cyclone, super development

See you cant simply connect fishermen with other issues, first and foremost you have to find where these fishermen belong to and only then think about the rest.

If Pakistan fires at Indians and kills its citizens across the border then India fires at Pakistan and kills them, stops CRICKET etc, but if Srilanka fires at Indian .... sorry TAMIL fisherman then simply give Srilankans a red carpet welcome and award them the MOST FRIENDLY NATION TITLE and as a bonus also send some BOLLYWOOD movie stars to their nation as a sign of appreciation ALSO award them with dozens of Naval Patrol Ships which we know against whom they would be used.

Those here saying India is secular @Jithin91 bro.

If India was truly secular then:

1. There would not be subsidy for Muslims, when others don't get any such things

2. There would not be sharia law for Muslims which allows triple talaq and polygamy

3. There would have been a uniform civil code if India was secular

4. There would not be reservations for minorities

5. Ex-PM said that Muslims have the 1st right in India's resources, so what about others?

Many other points are there but u may not be able to answer them. So called secularism is just a political tool. Nothing else

If subsidy is removed, then they should atleast allow people to chose from other airlines. Forcing to use air India is the reason for high ticket prices and thats where the subsidy was actually going all these years

Looks like a propaganda to to me when I read the flight fare comparison. I read someone says Saudi fare is higher than fare to usa. That's the most funny things I hv ever heard of

In 2014, the Centre spent about Rs 1,150 crore on the Kumbh Mela in Allahabad. And for the Nashik kumbh, the Maharashtra government had set aside a sum of Rs 2,500 crore.
The Union culture ministry had also allocated Rs 100 crore to the Madhya Pradesh government for the Simhastha Mahakumbh, which is held in once in 12 years in Ujjain. The BJP-led Shivraj Singh Chouhan government had spent nearly Rs 3,400 crore on the event in 2016 and this is expected to rise to Rs 5,000 crore.

Under Akhilesh Yadav, the Uttar Pradesh government began giving a grant of Rs 50,000 to pilgrims from the state to undertake the pilgrimage to Kailash Mansarovar in Tibet, China. Under Yogi Adityanath, this has been raised to Rs 1 lakh. The Adityanath government also grants a Rs 10,000 subsidy to every pilgrim from the state going on the Sindhu Darshan in Ladakh, J&K. Several other states like Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand also financially support Kailash Mansarovar Yatra pilgrims from their state.

---- source >> thewire.in

In 2014, the Centre spent about Rs 1,150 crore on the Kumbh Mela in Allahabad. And for the Nashik kumbh, the Maharashtra government had set aside a sum of Rs 2,500 crore.
The Union culture ministry had also allocated Rs 100 crore to the Madhya Pradesh government for the Simhastha Mahakumbh, which is held in once in 12 years in Ujjain. The BJP-led Shivraj Singh Chouhan government had spent nearly Rs 3,400 crore on the event in 2016 and this is expected to rise to Rs 5,000 crore.

Under Akhilesh Yadav, the Uttar Pradesh government began giving a grant of Rs 50,000 to pilgrims from the state to undertake the pilgrimage to Kailash Mansarovar in Tibet, China. Under Yogi Adityanath, this has been raised to Rs 1 lakh. The Adityanath government also grants a Rs 10,000 subsidy to every pilgrim from the state going on the Sindhu Darshan in Ladakh, J&K. Several other states like Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand also financially support Kailash Mansarovar Yatra pilgrims from their state.

---- source >> thewire.in

Bro your argument is going wrong direction, there are few reasons, first spending on mela infrastructure is not going to give any money to pilgrimage, I have gone personally to many times in Kumbha, I have not got any subsidy from airline company/railway as i said many times, I hv to bear all my expense, why should I bear it ? Is it because I am from bengal ?

When center grants subsidy to it going to all people all over India, and that subsidy is over and above of state subsidy, also there are many other states, is it their faults that they did not hv a residential certificate from the states which gives subsidy ? And moreover when it comes to states subsidy there are many states who give subsidy only to Masjid but not temples/ church/ gurdwara. Now why states subsidy to only to one arm of God ?

So
Bro your argument is going wrong direction, there are few reasons, first spending on mela infrastructure is not going to give any money to pilgrimage, I have gone personally to many times in Kumbha, I have not got any subsidy from airline company/railway as i said many times, I hv to bear all my expense, why should I bear it ? Is it because I am from bengal ?

When center grants subsidy to it going to all people all over India, and that subsidy is over and above of state subsidy, also there are many other states, is it their faults that they did not hv a residential certificate from the states which gives subsidy ? And moreover when it comes to states subsidy there are many states who give subsidy only to Masjid but not temples/ church/ gurdwara. Now why states subsidy to only to one arm of God ?
Sorry Sarkar Bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock