Breaking Government subsidy to Haj pilgrims withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindustan is the Persian name for India
Hindustan is derived from the Persian word Hindū cognate with the Sanskrit Sindhu. the Sanskrit suffix -stān was added, indicative of a country or region, forming the present word Hindūstān. Thus, Sindh was referred to as Hindūstān

Hindustan doesn't mean India is a Hindu Nation.! Don't know how you come say like that..!!!!!

even Hindu is a name given by Persians and then British for the people living across the river Indus.

Hinduism is not a religion but it's a way of life. Supreme court also has said this

42nd Amendment was a act passed during emergency when judiciary was suspended and fundamental rights suspended. Position leaders jailed and amended passed without taking into consideration other factors.

The original constitution which was adopted in 1950 didn't have secular world mentioned ad Ambedkar knew it would be used as a tool.
What ever by law its a Secular state.. Nd in no where its written in the constitution as Hindu Nation..
Just the sanghis are trying to make it a Hindu Nation

What ever by law its a Secular state.. Nd in no where its written in the constitution as Hindu Nation..
Just the sanghis are trying to make it a Hindu Nation

forget the sanghis.

India culturally is a Hindu nation. British themselves accepted it. 42nd Amendment has been nullified by 44th amendment act and 42nd Amendment can challenged in court saying it's a executive order and not a legislative, similar to article 35A.

Pls I am speaking facts all these things are recorded in history. I am.not dividing

I am not interested in History or political science, i am only interested in getting Subsidy in my bank account, According to Qwaisi I should get my subsidy in my account for my religious trip, but i did not get it, how do i get it ?

Owaisi is just making it political, that's all he can do.

He also knows that Hindus don't get any subsidy

Now his spokesperson in news channel says Govt gives subsidy for kumbh, amarnath yatra, diwali, etc

Now his spokesperson in news channel says Govt gives subsidy for kumbh, amarnath yatra, diwali, etc

I am pretty much sure there is no Air India quota for Kumbh, Amarnath and in Diwali airline loot us instead of giving Subsidy

Finally! Was long overdue.

Dream of going to Haj for one time in their life time of every Poor Indian Muslims is shattered, as it far away from India
Agree with you. Government should atleast give 1 way ticket so that people can get pilgrimage experience for lifetime. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock