Breaking Government subsidy to Haj pilgrims withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now that Owaisi is saying that subsidies to Hindus also should be stopped.

Living in a Hindu nation and trying to divide its people

First it's indeed a gift to Saudi as people will not stop going to Saudi if subsidy is stopped. Why should i pay tax to fulfill someone's dream ? If he wants to fulfil his dream then eam, as I said earlier I never get any subsidy though I hv to travel alike Christian, Jain, Sikh, Buddhist anhen give subsidy to all, irrespective of their religion differentiate between Indians ?E]

First it's indeed a gift to Saudi as people will not stop going to Saudi if subsidy is stopped. Why should i pay tax to fulfill someone's dream ? If he wants to fulfil his dream then eam, as I said earlier I never get any subsidy though I hv to travel alike Christian, Jain, Sikh, Buddhist anhen give subsidy to all, irrespective of their religion differentiate between Indians ?E]

And now that Owaisi is saying that subsidies to Hindus also should be stopped.

Living in a Hindu nation and trying to divide its people

I did not know that, What subsidy I am eligible ? How much I will get if I go to kumbha mela UP ?

@Sarkar bro i dont against this move but u used words like gifted etc thats i pointed u

Nobody can go against this move as it Supreme court order as nobody has the wish to go to jail in contempt of court case :lol:

I did not know that, What subsidy I am eligible ? How much I will get if I go to kumbha mela UP ?

Even I don't know. Hope owaisi tells us soon

Despite India being a Hindu Nation and Hindus being majority, we have not got any special treatment. That shows how tolerant we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock