Breaking Government subsidy to Haj pilgrims withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically it is already present in the form as custom Emigration check required or not. They are making it more visible now. In my personal opinion it's good as it will reduce rush as officer will not have to open your passport find that page, they can simple know by seeing the color

Emigration check is another scenario... change in color will create more division..
a country having two color passport.. those with orange will be treated as second class indians, atleast in foreign countries

Emigration check is another scenario... change in color will create more division..
a country having two color passport.. those with orange will be treated as second class indians, atleast in foreign countries

Can you please elaborate what other scenario ? Both things are related with 10th pass. So better pass 10th std, anyway it's much easier to pass now than earlier.

Can you please elaborate what other scenario ? Both things are related with 10th pass. So better pass 10th std, anyway it's much easier to pass now than earlier.
emigration check is indeed related to matriculation certificate.. but indeed it is done within india itself...
nd there would be a seal in passport - ECR. its not publicly visible to you.

but here two persons from same country lands in another country with two color passport..! obviously as i said easily there occurs a discrimination.

emigration check is indeed related to matriculation certificate.. but indeed it is done within india itself...
nd there would be a seal in passport - ECR. its not publicly visible to you.

but here two persons from same country lands in another country with two color passport..! obviously as i said easily there occurs a discrimination.

Don't worry there will not be any mention of 2nd class, so other country officials will not recognise which one is 2nd ;)

Jokes apart, I think it is done to reduce long queue in custom nothing more than that

It turns out Modi Govt is just following earlier Supreme court order dated 2012, and guess what Judges of that time were not appointed by NDA, And the judges who passed the order was Justices Aftab Alam

Abolish haj subsidy in 10 years: Supreme Court to government - Times of India

So strange situation, if Modi govt follow supreme court then people call them ridiculous and if they don't follow court order then they say no democracy under NDA.

What shall we call this ?:lol:

Last edited:
It turns out Modi Govt is just following earlier Supreme court order dated 2012, and guess what Judges of that time were not appointed by NDA

Abolish haj subsidy in 10 years: Supreme Court to government - Times of India

So strange situation, if Modi govt follow supreme court then people call them ridiculous and if they don't follow court order then they say no democracy under NDA.

What shall we call this ?:lol:

Actually the SC order adds up like a booster for NDA Govt to get rid of subsidy. They have a backing, they can cite this order. And thats why opposition is silent.

Actually the SC order adds up like a booster for NDA Govt to get rid of subsidy. They have a backing, they can cite this order. And thats why opposition is silent.

There is no point in gifting 700 crore per year taxpayers money to Saudi Arab royal family, Judges knew that, that money is more required in India for its development, considering we reached Mars at 450 core. So they passed that judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock