Breaking Government subsidy to Haj pilgrims withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea bro we can reach Mars, saturn, pluto but we never have an equipment to find out fishermen went missing in cyclone, super development

Even highly developed western people who have gone beyond solar system cannot find missing MH 370 with 250 passengers so forget us as we are nothing compared to them. So, are you ready to call their development with huge jump in human development index fake or propaganda like North korea ? which one ? ;)

Even highly developed western people who have gone beyond solar system cannot find missing MH 370 with 250 passengers so forget us as we are nothing compared to them, are you ready to call their development with huge jump in human development index fake or propaganda like North korea ? which one ? ;)

Forgot about highly required equipment, Sl have better equipment than ours for fisherman to contact navy officials here?

Btwn sorry for off-topic comment will stop here

Forgot about highly required equipment, Sl have better equipment than ours for fisherman to contact navy officials here?

Btwn sorry for off-topic comment will stop here

It's a open market here in India right. If SL fisherman can buy anything the same can also be purchased in India, what's restricting them from purchasing ? Yep better stop off topic

It's a open market here in India right. If SL fisherman can buy anything the same can also be purchased in India, what's restricting them from purchasing ? Yep better stop off topic
The central government (Congress or BJP) does not care about Tamilnadu people. Last week too, the srilankan navy commander said in a open statement that without the support of india, we wouldn't have won Tamil Eelam. We Tamils lost lakhs of people lives at Tamil Eelam. Every day/month we hear that tamilnadu firshermans are getting arrested by srilankan navy and their boats are sized. What does these Indian Navy people do? Nothing. These BJP and Congress are always against Tamilnadu people.

There is no point in gifting 700 crore per year taxpayers money to Saudi Arab royal family, Judges knew that, that money is more required in India for its development, considering we reached Mars at 450 core. So they passed that judgement
Dont say gifted or given to saudi arab . it is given to indian muslims for travel n other requirement . i think 50% are given. N to go haj is a dream of every muslims . normal people not get chance to go haj bexoz it required huge money . thats why govt up to now giving subsidy but now they are stopped . its ok but dobt say it is wasted this ia our ASTA issue

Last edited:
Dont say gifted or given to saudi arab . it is given to indian muslims for travel n other requirement . i think 50% are given. N to go haj is a dream of every muslims . normal people not get chance to go haj bexoz it required huge money . thats why govt up to now giving subsidy but now they are stopped . its ok but dobt say it is wasted this ia our ASTA issue

We know the truth bro.:lol:

The central government (Congress or BJP) does not care about Tamilnadu people. Last week too, the srilankan navy commander said in a open statement that without the support of india, we wouldn't have won Tamil Eelam. We Tamils lost lakhs of people lives at Tamil Eelam. Every day/month we hear that tamilnadu firshermans are getting arrested by srilankan navy and their boats are sized. What does these Indian Navy people do? Nothing. These BJP and Congress are always against Tamilnadu people.

You are saying as if we Bengalis are in honeymoon with NDA or UPA and get all benefits which NDA/UPA states get, don't forget that we spent 35 years under left and now will spend next 35 years under TMC. So these types of arguments does not hold. If you need change, change it from within :dodgy:

First it's indeed a gift to Saudi as people will not stop going to Saudi if subsidy is stopped. Why should i pay tax to fulfill someone's dream ? If he wants to fulfil his dream then he should fund that himself.

And regarding dream, as I said earlier I never get any subsidy though I hv to travel as my parents want to visit different holy places every year. I am sure this is the same situation for all other religion also like Christian, Jain, Sikh, Buddhist and others. Both I and a muslim visit our respective holy place but I am not eligible to get subsidy but a muslim gets that, though we both are Indians, is it Justified ?

If Govt want to give subsidy then give subsidy to all, irrespective of their religion and by equal amount, why differentiate between Indians ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock