Got my JioFi Device

unicorn said:
Bought the MiFi device this monday. But its still not activated. Just got a sms stating they have received my application.
Tried calling their toll free number that starts with 1800. But could reach them. Always saying all line are busy.

Can someone please tell me how to activate. its been 3 days.

Are you getting Signal ? :huh

Sarkar said:
Are you getting Signal ? :huh

Yes bro, Just got a sms that my number is ready for tele verification and asking me to call that toll free number for verification. But that number is busy. I connected my mobile to the device. when i do tat I am getting warning message in mobile browser like I have exhausted my data usage. Any idea bro?

unicorn said:
Yes bro, Just got a sms that my number is ready for tele verification and asking me to call that toll free number for verification. But that number is busy. I connected my mobile to the device. when i do tat I am getting warning message in mobile browser like I have exhausted my data usage. Any idea bro?

Bro contact jio cc 

[font=helvetica_neuelight]1800-88-99999[/font]

[font=helvetica_neuelight]https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#horizontalTab2[/font]

unicorn said:

I think it may be that they haven't recharged ur number for preview offer. Wait for tele verification to be done. Yeah even I had that issue with line busy. Try calling from landline.

I had the same issue. Try calling form landline. Preview offer will only be credited after verification and it may take upto 30mins. Try downloading myjio app and register and create jio account.

CarthikNaga said:
I had the same issue. Try calling form landline. Preview offer will only be credited after verification and it may take upto 30mins. Try downloading myjio app and register and create jio account.

will try bro. mailed them.. lets see.. also when i register in myjio app getting a message like jio number not valid

CarthikNaga said:

Bro. You are awesome. Landline did the trick. I verified now. Thank u so much  :c

My opinion on Jiofi 2 device.

I have been using this device for 4 days. I would say its better than airtel 4g network here where I live. The device WIFI range is normal getting 1 point upto 15m through 3 walls. Battery is very good when compared to Airtel 4G Huawei E5573. Heats up when charging with other charger, but charges within 4 hrs. Download speed is very good at my location (Pammal,Chennai). I have connected upto 12 device as of now. USB tethering is also available which is a plug and play for Windows 10. Admin page can be accessed via http://jiofi.local.html where we can share content in SD card and we can also change the SSID and password.

bH89ZDF.png

s44c9b2.jpg

AS8Hnlx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock