Discussion General Football Discussions, News & Updates

Sir,i am merely pointing out that the article link you posted is 2 days old and since then UEFA have denied that they will investigate Manuel.So what point your post serves?
I am aware about it. They stopped after the backlash. I don't get the point of investigation. Hence, I highlighted their hypocrisy.

I am aware about it. They stopped after the backlash. I don't get the point of investigation. Hence, I highlighted their hypocrisy.
Bro uefa announced they won't do any investigation 2 days ago

BREAKING: UEFA announce the away goals rule will be removed from all club competitions starting next season
Source -b/r foorball
r3iYfxA.jpg

Things looks good for football in this country. Happy seeing Euro highlights trending on top on both twitter and youtube. Seeing post like first time watching football and it is still worth it. It's awesome. Timing couldn't good be good. People are stuck at new, trying something fresh and getting their money's worth. Long live the beautiful game!

barcelona legends vs real Madrid legends match time and date : 20th july 10pm

player's take part for Barcelona

The former Barça stars on show will include Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Deco, Jon Andoni Goikoetxea, Miquel Soler, Guillermo Amor, Gaizka Mendieta, Javier Saviola, Ronald de Boer, Juan Carlos Rodríguez, Frédéric Déhu, Samuel Okunowo and Jesús Mariano Angoy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock