Discussion General Football Discussions, News & Updates

It's quite funny how some people say that Indian broadcasters face' heavy losses' by acquiring football rights.
That's not event the point. Why should viewers care whether broadcasters is making profit or losses? Our job is to watch and let broadcasters handle that bit. Even broadcasters are not in charity business. Why would they acquire content to make losses?

Sharing throwback of something like 3 years ago almost at same time when Football craze was on another level in India during fifa 2018 , even so big that Football defeat cricket in terms of viwership. Yes I am talking about Fifa wc 2018 final alone itself , which was watched by more people than big cricket matches during the week
o1TNkK1.jpg

I know Fifa is a very big tournament but sometimes craze about football can make anything possible.

I got it. That RD guy on other forum is just a troll and a toxic cricket lover whose only intention is to defame other sports. He is blabbering all kind of nonsense without any source to back it up. End of story.
Oh! No! He hates cricket of other boards too. He is butt hurt about me shutting down the celebration on Star Sports 1 Tamil HD. That's it! Nothing more. Hate for Sony and Football starts from there.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock