Discussion General Football Discussions, News & Updates

i4pBey1.png

Love how football fans takes no prisoners. Love hearing those boos when some moron decides to take the knee. It's the wrong football to do this. bullsh*t protest should be limited to PR. Don't bring it to ground to ruin the game
That's why you should respect Russia. Told no straightforward. Wasting my time by taking those knees!

Munich's city council has called for the Allianz Arena to be lit in rainbow colors for Germany's game vs. Hungary.

Hungary's parliament recently passed legislation that bans content in schools that is deemed to promote homosexuality or gender change.
Another bullsh*t thing.why they are doing all this political things in a football match

BFLrgbx.jpg

Munich's city council has called for the Allianz Arena to be lit in rainbow colors for Germany's game vs. Hungary.

Hungary's parliament recently passed legislation that bans content in schools that is deemed to promote homosexuality or gender change.
Another bullsh*t thing.why they are doing all this political things in a football match

BFLrgbx.jpg
Lol, this is different. The countries are actually involved in the sport and is celebrating something over protesting over it. Kneeling in European sport as a protest for a year old American cause is just random and bs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock