Discussion General Football Discussions, News & Updates

Without superstars no one will see the Dutch league.But i think it used to be shown on some channel a couple of years back.
Even with no so called super star, they reached Champions league SF last year. Dutch league is very underrated.

Even with no so called super star, they reached Champions league SF last year. Dutch league is very underrated.
It has its share of ups and down.Dutch football used to be pioneer in 90's.Over last 2-3 years,Ajax has tried to bring back Dutch football into prominence but their team gets ripped apart every 2-3 years.This ssn. Ziyech has already left,Onana and Tagflicao will be sold.Van Der beek may also go.A team can't be built in this manner

Ajax has tried to bring back Dutch football into prominence but their team gets ripped apart every 2-3 years.This ssn. Ziyech has already left,Onana and Tagflicao will be sold.Van Der beek may also go.A team can't be built in this manner
yes bro in Dutch league ajax and in bundesliga dortmund they are like factory they built/train polish good young raw talented footballer and then other big teams came and bring them by paying high ammount.ya it's good for player's but i think then club again gone in built mode they again startting to find correct team strategy

yes bro in Dutch league ajax and in bundesliga dortmund they are like factory they built/train polish good young raw talented footballer and then other big teams came and bring them by paying high ammount.ya it's good for player's but i think then club again gone in built mode they again startting to find correct team strategy
This is becoming quite common in other European league. Like in EPL. Top players of most clubs are from other countries. Like Pulisic of Chelsea or Pogba of Man U or Mo Salah of Liverpool or Kevin of Man City. All are from different countries instead of England. They are just signing all good talents.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock