Discussion General Football Discussions, News & Updates

psg vs sochaux tonight 10:30pm
live on Facebook and till now no update on youtube but i think live on youtube also

i think best case if ronaldo join psg and mbbape moves to real madrid.
ronaldo then again start getting ballon d or for atleast 2 more years 😅
I don't think any elite team can play with Ronaldo now.He barely tracks back and has been increasingly sticking to the a small area of pitch.With him in the team,the manager has to adopt the playing style to protect him & ofcourse the team.PSG would be id*ots to buy him other than the massive commercial windfalls his signing would bring.

Honestly CR 7 should join La liga or Bundesliga or EPL. The competition is higher. Ligue 1 is useless. No one is watching that ligue. Always one team as winner. With or without CR they will win that ligue.
i want cr7 to join atleast then league 1 grab some star attraction and sony then go for broadcast rights.
don't know why sony showing serie a i find that league old horse league and diffence havy teams league

i want cr7 to join atleast then league 1 grab some star attraction and sony then go for broadcast rights.
don't know why sony showing serie a i find that league old horse league and diffence havy teams league
Ronaldo joining League 1 may attract some eye balls but Serie A as you said despite being very Boring for most part has some historical names which every one knows.Even my 1st football match as a TV viewer apart from world cup was Juventus vs Ac Milan Champions league final in 2003.

today is the deadline that dortmund reportedly gave man td to sign sanchoday of sancho man utd fans right now
eVvGbWk.jpg

I wish some TV channel will show Ajax Matches. Their youth development is very good. One of the best among European clubs. 1 sports have right for SPFL. Don't know why they are not showing it.

I wish some TV channel will show Ajax Matches. Their youth development is very good. One of the best among European clubs. 1 sports have right for SPFL. Don't know why they are not showing it.
Without superstars no one will see the Dutch league.But i think it used to be shown on some channel a couple of years back.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock