General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 594
  • Views: Views 88,426
Airtel network was down for 15 minutes, but during this time, phone latched onto vodafone network (in-roaming).
looks like it was site activity. Now vodafone signal indoors has improved by 50%.

What will happen to remaining prepaid plan validity (a few months) if switched to postpaid?

Airtel Removed or increased price of 289/- plan (UL/4GB/35 days)
Now this plan is available in Rs. 329/-
i got 56 days validity in 289/- plan due to irregular recharge

8nkjfg2.png

dx6eGD6.png

Are you sure it won't be forfeited?
You can check it on Airtel app itself. Click Upgrade to Postpaid option in Airtel app, depending on the current prepaid plan and validity remaining Airtel will offer a reduction of ₹100 per month on postpaid bill

Are you sure it won't be forfeited?
My brother had Rs1799 (1 year 24GB) tariff + Rs301 (50GB) top up plan. He moved to Postpaid plan and got Rs100 discount every month (till may be prepaid validity). Later they activated some data add-on (Rs599 something - thats a non-pro rata add-on, so charged two months when he received bill) on his number without informing him and so he moved to Jio. Retention team from Airtel asked him to pay 50% of the charges and they will waive off the balance. He paid the amount FULL and left them for good.

It is either good to be in Airtel Prepaid or Corporate Postpaid. Retail Postpaid in Airtel is sh!t.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock