General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 594
  • Views: Views 88,438
When a port out request is sent, looks like the access to 5G network is blocked even if you are a postpaid customer of airtel.

Bcoz Free Unlimited Access to 5G Internet is a complimentary promotional scheme being provided by Airtel in their prepaid+ postpaid mobile network plans hence when one gives request to port they would be withdrawing the access to this offer as request gets processed

cn3hhSo.png

GPRS in the days of 5G. That too non-working data in prime location of the city.

Thanks AT for making me relive the nostalgic moments of 2000s in 2023 🥲

Temporary Network Outages for few seconds or weak connectivity in certain areas is common issue faced by subscribers of all mobile service providers

Bcoz Free Unlimited Access to 5G Internet is a complimentary promotional scheme being provided by Airtel in their prepaid+ postpaid mobile network plans hence when one gives request to port they would be withdrawing the access to this offer as request gets processed

I'm paying the bill till the last date on the network.

Airtel has performed exceedingly wel across its mobile and home segment business too alongside its DTH subsidiary which too has seen great growth in Q3FY24

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock