General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Thread starter Basil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 649
  • Views Views: Views 97,111
Airtel was fined Rs5 Lakh for harassing customer for bill payment, which he has already done.

Airtel was fined Rs5 Lakh for harassing customer for bill payment, which he has already done.

This is why I'm afraid to take postpaid from Airtel despite I'm paying ₹609 per month for 60 gb prepaid plan even though postpaid(₹549) offers 75gb and cheaper than my current plan

This is why I'm afraid to take postpaid from Airtel despite I'm paying ₹609 per month for 60 gb prepaid plan even though postpaid(₹549) offers 75gb and cheaper than my current plan
If it's cheaper then take it, you will get more benefits. The above incident happened when payment was made through cheque.

If it's cheaper then take it, you will get more benefits. The above incident happened when payment was made through cheque.

If I'm not incorrect, wouldn't that plan's final price end up more like 549 + 18% GST [98.82] = 647.82 per billing cycle? 🤔

I don't trust or expect Airtel (or any other large company for that matter -- Jio, Vodafone, KFC, Dominos, PVR, Bookmyshow, etc, would be only a few to name) to be ethical enough to display beforehand the final prices of services offered to their customers. There is almost always a catch (be it either GST or Internet Service Charges or Delivery Charges or Packaging Charges, etc, to name a few). Somehow their final prices are almost always higher than that of their advertised prices 💀 🤷‍♀️

Someone recently mentioned the following regarding Airtel data usage statistics.
If you use data service till 11:50pm they'll reduce the data limit of next day
Is this true? Has anyone experienced this?

Back
Top Bottom